If you could swap lives...

I've forgot her name. But the really pretty girlie with Josh :) He's sooooooo cute! ! !

I'd have a few!! I think Id go for Stacey (Malpal) as she is lovely, lovely, lovely and Lexie is just gorgeous :hugs:, Carly for the same reason and Becky cos I love her!!

xxx

Bexy due to Grace sometimes sleeping til 11am. Or someone with lots of kids (so I can see what it's like!) or Sarah88 just because she's an Aussie and I'd quite like to see my family in Australia lol.

Hehe, 11.30 today ;)

I would be either Toria cause Caitlyn is a sooo cute and a baby genius or Holly because she is gorgeous and I would love all the fit lads in the street to perv at my massive boobs. And Brooke is also a cutie!

:rofl:

I think I'd like to be drunk Bexy, to see if she really doesn't remember things in the morning!! :rofl:

I've forgot her name. But the really pretty girlie with Josh :) He's sooooooo cute! ! !

Jess :D Yeah she would be a good person to swap with, as long as she left some precooked meals in the fridge. She seems like a great chef! :rofl:

can i pick 2?

earthangel because she has an amazing singing voice, and she is a very talented artist-so would be nice to sing like an angel whilst creating something gorgeous-instead of singing like an ironed cat!!:cloud9:

and any of the ontario girlies so i can eat poutine all day :rofl:

tracie cos I want to know exactly what its like to live in a pineapple :rofl:

can i pick 2?
and any of the ontario girlies so i can eat poutine all day :rofl:

Oh, I LOVE poutine! I'm homesick now -- would love to have some to eat!!

Melbo, poutine is a Canadian thing; it's fries (chips) with gravy and cheese (cheese curds where I come from, but have had it with grated mozzarella instead). DEEE-LICIOUS! :happydance:

Wish I was in Canada now :cry:

Ok....whos rich?

I want to swap with them :)

Ema is rich!

I wouldn't want to swap with Nic, she's up the duff ;)

Tracie so I can sit and drool at her F1 collection and marry her future husband.And also go shopping in her branch of Catescos lol

Ema is rich!

I wouldn't want to swap with Nic, she's up the duff ;)

:rofl: when did i become rich....I wouldnt say that, good job but just as much coming out my bank as there is coming in :rofl:!! XxX

excellent thread!!! hmmmm, i would like to swap with ema, i wanna see just what cute, gorgeous, butter wouldn't melt in my mouth jacob is really like :lol: or vickie - would love a good cuddle from hannah and too see canada :D

I wouldnt mind looking like PP for the day! or beeing a slim as princessellie! Id love to swap with someone in the USA maybe like Coltonsmom in texas! or someware equally as diffrent to live!

ooo thats a point, if i swapped with ema i would have big jacob cuddles and her gorgeous figure!!! another bonus :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->