If you could swap lives...

Id swap with leeane so my kids could play in her amazing hidden play room in her new house!!!

I want a hnidden play room! Does a cupcoard count? lol

I'd love to swap with anyone who lives in either England or Scotland or Australia. It'd be awesome to see how life is lived on the other side of the ocean, lol.

I'll trade with anyone not recovering from a c-section :mrgreen:

I wouldnt mind trading with PP for the day so i could flaunt my big boobies and push that lovely pink pushchair about. Infact to be fair anyone with one baby cus having to kids is a nightmare for me at the momemt lol

I'd love to swap with anyone who lives in either England or Scotland or Australia. It'd be awesome to see how life is lived on the other side of the ocean, lol.

I'll swap with you Tyff :) That way you can be in England and I can be home in Canada :rofl: AND I could eat poutine! LOL

I'll swap with you Tyff :) That way you can be in England and I can be home in Canada :rofl: AND I could eat poutine! LOL

Deal! :rofl:

Can you not get Poutine over there? I know down in some of The States they'd look at me like I had 3 heads when I asked for fries with gravy and cheese curds.

It took me saying that it was like chili cheese fries but with gravy instead of chili :rofl:

Id swap with Rafwife so I could see what its like living in the middle of nowhere and breathe some fresh air for a change. Plus I want to hear Niamh growl :rofl:

I would swap with any pregnant person as i would love to be right now but WTT ;-(

Would swap with Rafwife as i think Niamh is the cutest thing ever!! x

Id swap with leeane so my kids could play in her amazing hidden play room in her new house!!!

Aww, cute!

My kids barely even go in there. :dohh: "There's a daddy long leg spider in there." Oh brother!

I love my kids and are blessed to have them. I hope those ttc don't take offense, but I'd trade one day for a person who doesn't have kids.

One night's full sleep would be lovely :) Honestly can count on my hands the number of full night's sleep I've had in over 8 years. LOL

any one that lives somewhere normal and with kids that sleeeepppp through the night...rather than being woken up a crying grump coz hes lost his dummy, whos too lazy to pick his own dummy up or by cows that feel the need the give birth just as ive dropped off to sleep!!!

h x

any one that lives somewhere normal and with kids that sleeeepppp through the night...rather than being woken up a crying grump coz hes lost his dummy, whos too lazy to pick his own dummy up or by cows that feel the need the give birth just as ive dropped off to sleep!!!
h x

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thought you were on about some neighbour there for a minute, was thinking poor love :lol: then I remembered you actually have real cows:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I still haven't decided :rofl: Anyone preg or who has a baby (so essentially a lot of the people on this forum) xx

I think i'm with Leeanne, anyone without kids, i just need some sleeep, 1 decent night will do me! :sleep:

Or the opposite end someone with twins, i would quite like to try it out...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->