If you got a bfn with these tests

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by bunnyhop, Aug 22, 2009.

1. bunnyhop

bunnyhop Well-Known Member

2. Annamumof2

Annamumof2 Mum to 2 boys 2 girls

when are you due hun? if your late then maybe you are out, if your not late then there is still chance

3. ricschick

ricschick Proud mummy of 6!

your not got till the fat lady sings! some women get very late bfp's and im one of them i dont get positives until im about 6 weeks preg i used this test with lucy and it gave me a bfp when i was 4-5weeks preg. good luck xx

4. DragonMummy

DragonMummy Well-Known Member

Yep - youre not out til the :witch: gets you, I reckon. Fx'd xx

5. bunnyhop

Im due Monday, i usually spot for a week before im due and ive had nothing this month. But the bfn are depressing as i thought if i was id seen a tiny line but theres just nothing but the test line boo..

I have one test left im going to try again on Wednesday morning if av isnt here sooner x

6. jennilou

jennilou Member

Bunny
    same here i am 12dpo using same testand keep getting -ve resultwill try aagain tomorrow am (13dpo)but i have read they are not as accurate as they say is it a one step preg test 10mul from ebay?:flower:

7. nickyb6969

nickyb6969 ttc#3 mum2-2boys &3angels

good luck to u xxx :dust: xxxx

8. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

i never got a pos till 16dpo !! so dont give up !

9. Emarismummy

Emarismummy mother of 1 boy aged 4

i've got the same ones used my last one 2day at 9 dpo because im a poas addict lol was negative as usual although the dye did seem to make a line for a while by the time it travelled through the whole test it was a deffo bfn .. good luck.. can i ask what fx'd mean please? xxx

10. jennilou

jennilou Member

had u been testing before 16 dpo with negatives or was that ur first test?

11. lvh05

lvh05 Stick, baby, stick!!

Fx- Fingers crossed! It took me a good while to figure that one out. lol.

Well hun, every person is different. If you are positive that you O'd 14+ days before today, then you should probably have a BFP. If you're not so sure when you ovulated, then your little bugger could just be finishing up implanting.

I'll send :dust:!

I'm late and want to test, but I always get those dumb BFN, so I'm waiting until I'm at least 7 days late! When I got my BFP the 1st time, I was 10 days late! So, you never know. It's not over till it's over.

12. Emarismummy

Emarismummy mother of 1 boy aged 4

i'm 9dpo i think or 8 because i had a pos opk on the 13th then on the 14th i had a lighter but deffo pos opk :s
    thank you if i knew how to get the baby dust up 4 you i would :)
    hope you get your bfp :) with my lil boy i was 7 days late but i wasnt reali trying for him he was a surprise ...i wish i could not try and it would just happen but its all i think about lol got baby on the brain :) x good luck hun

13. Peardrop

Peardrop Well-Known Member

Hi Bunnyhop - looks like a very similar issue is happening with me. I used an "Advanced Ultra HCG" test which is 10 Miu (manufactured by ATLAS link in Beijing) and bought on Ebay in the UK and got a BFN (within what I think is the time limit as I don't have the box anymore!) yesterday at 13dpo. Like you I spot for a few days before my AF and have had almost nothing at all which is very rare.

There are a few reasons that I just might not have ovulated - based on what I know about my cycles - but I am pretty sure I have.

I really want a line on an IC before I buy any more reliable tests. Since I have no issues with IC OPK's I thought this would be fine but now I am going crazy with the wait. Am going to try again on Tuesday or Wednesday if no AF. C'mon BFP's for the both of us....

14. WhosThatGirl

WhosThatGirl Mommy of 4 amazing kids!

My theory is that you aren't out until the witch shows her face! Good luck to you!

15. bunnyhop

Its not my month i started spotting last night so the witch is coming

16. jennilou

jennilou Member

Helpi am 13dpo today and this morning i had a couple of browny redish spots on underwear i don't usually get spotting before period is it possile it count be implantatio bleeding?

17. ACLIO

ACLIO Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm fairly new to the site.
    I did a FR this morning and got a BFN I'm 7 days late and totally confused. I tried the ebay strips on days 1 and 2. I'm just going to have to accept I'm not going to get a BFP this month but when is AF going to come, I have no idea

18. jennilou

jennilou Member

hang in there is AF has'nt came yet thereis always a chance :thumbup:

19. ACLIO

ACLIO Well-Known Member

jennilou - Thank you, it's hard when time feels like its standing still though lol

20. ACLIO

ACLIO Well-Known Member

Jennielou - I've got my fingers crossed for you :dust:

bunnyhop - sorry to hear you think :witch: is coming but as they say it's not totally over yet for definate