If you have any questions just ask me!

leesha81

*Son Zac & 2nd Bub soon*
Reaction score
Hey Girls, Im 27 now and on the way to my second child.

My first pregnancy i was 18 years old and had my son at 19. Zac is now eight and is great. I thought if any of you first timers had any questions you are quite welcome to ask me!
A bit of background on my situation ... I was only 6 months out of school and hadnt known the guy very well ... bang pop bang ... fell preg! Parents were shocked and angry but were there to support me. Zac's dad hung around and we tried to make it work but by the time Z was 9months old i'd had enough, so left the idiot :happydance:

Spent a few years chillin out with out a guy (had a few flings) then met my now partner when Z was 4years old and we have been together ever since.

Its not easy having a kid when your a teenager, you have to grow up really fast and while all your friends are out having fun your sitting at home ... but in the long run it is worth it when you look at that beautiful child and now i have gotten to this age i dont care any more about stuff i may have missed.

You make your own path :cloud9:

I just found out that im pregnant 4 days ago. Im so scared its unbelievable! Im still unsure what I want to do. Everyone says tht its wort in the long run even though you miss out on everything. But i just can't see that myself right, I need something to change my opinion!

Any help would be great :)

Nice thread!

:hugs: Tracy17! How are you feeling about being pregnant? Are you going to keep it?

I just found out that im pregnant 4 days ago. Im so scared its unbelievable! Im still unsure what I want to do. Everyone says tht its wort in the long run even though you miss out on everything. But i just can't see that myself right, I need something to change my opinion!

Any help would be great :)

The only thing I can tell you about it being worth in the long run is that I have NEVER, EVER regretted my decision nor getting pregnant. :hugs:

Lovely thread Leesha! :)
I also got pregnant at 18 and gave birth at 19.

Ok so here goes ...

To start, this is your decision, gather as much info as possible, start making a plan for yourself eg how will you get money and where will you live. Now you need to do a pros and cons list using all the info you have gathered and the thoughts on how you will survive/live.

I will not lie to you ... for me it was hard! The first year or two I watched all my friends go to parties and clubs, they had freedom that i did not. Some of their parents looked down on me and told their kids not to hang around with me, so i lost friends that way.
But my best mates stuck by me and we all found other ways to have fun together.

I never felt regret but i did feel frustration at times but the joy that i have found in my son, has out weighed what i have just told you. When i was pregnant i would watch my stomach as he kicked and was so amazed. When he was born, the connection i felt with him you can not discribe. Instant love! I breastfed and that was the most amazing thing i have ever done in my life, looking down at this child who has so much trust in you .As a baby he would smile and gurgle and i would play with him and marvel at the new things he learnt.
This child becomes your life and you laugh and smile at the beautiful and funny things they do. You love them so dearly that these things above fade away. You work hard to make a life for you and them, it gives you untold satisfaction.
The bigest thing i learnt was that life is long and things you may think you miss out on will be achieved in other ways. Or as you get older and your child gets older you will have other opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->