If you have morning sickness when did it start?

exactly week 6...today:) OMG the queasiness is killing me, all day long.

Mine started at 6 weeks and is still on going.

mine started like a week ago, first just started with queasiness and dry heaving then full fledged vomiting. lovely i know.

uh...I have been dry heaving and feeling quesy for about two weeks now but the full on vomiting started this morning at 6w+4 mid-breakfast (lovely, I know)

Don't worry girls you'll soon be bent over a public toilet throwing up ribena because it's the only thing you can get in your system :lol:

I started throwing up bang on week five, the day I tested positive.

ahhh, 6 weeks seems to be the magical marker fo ms/all day sickness to start!!! im 5 weeks a few days....i hope i can surpass the morning sickness....hopefully it just skips me :blush:

ahhh, 6 weeks seems to be the magical marker fo ms/all day sickness to start!!! im 5 weeks a few days....i hope i can surpass the morning sickness....hopefully it just skips me :blush:

I wish you luck! I am a few days from 8weeks and it is so horrible!

6 weeks and a day... So far I've been feeling a little bit of nausea now and again- normally when I haven't eaten for a while, but no actual vomiting yet. Fingers crossed it skips me as well!

With my 1st I felt sick for about 6 months but was only ever sick twice, with my 2nd I was sick a min of 10 times everyday until 16 weeks. Am only 5 weeks this time and feeling slightly icky some days but nothing more yet (fingers crossed) x

I have a feeling I'll regret saying this, but I actually want to feel nauseous!

I have pretty much no symptoms so far, I want to feel pregnant :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"