If you have morning sickness

Al Syr

Reaction score
After you throw up, do you feel better? and Do you throw up more than once?

I usually feel nausea in the evening starting at 6pm. Today I threw up, after throwing up I felt better, but about 30 minutes later I started to feel it again and I there up a second time about an hour later. I feel better now. I am wondering if this is related to the evening nausea I get almost every day or something else.

It's probably your ms getting worse unfortunately. With dd I could throw up every 15 minutes easy, and it seemed to be worse at night.

I went to bed and woke up now at 1 am and threw up again, still sound like morning sickness?

I get the most nausea when I have had too little or too much to eat- if I throw up when I have too little to eat, I don't feel better after, but if it's when I have too much to eat I do!

It's hard to say, but yes, it could still be ms. You might just be getting it real bad. There were countless times I'd have dh pull over so I wouldn't get sick in the car. I remember we were watching a movie once during the second tri and he had to pause it 8, yes EIGHT times so I could go throw up. An hour and a half movie turned in to 2 and a half hours. If it stays bad you can get a script from your doc. Mine gave me diclegis and it was a life saver! I'd still get sick on it, but maybe only 2 or 3 times a day versus the 20+ that I had been getting.

It's hard to say, but yes, it could still be ms. You might just be getting it real bad. There were countless times I'd have dh pull over so I wouldn't get sick in the car. I remember we were watching a movie once during the second tri and he had to pause it 8, yes EIGHT times so I could go throw up. An hour and a half movie turned in to 2 and a half hours. If it stays bad you can get a script from your doc. Mine gave me diclegis and it was a life saver! I'd still get sick on it, but maybe only 2 or 3 times a day versus the 20+ that I had been getting.

Thanks for replying everyone. It was so weird, my nausea starts everyday around 6 pm and that is when it started yesterday but then I actually threw up. It went on all evening and like I said, I woke up at 1 am and threw uo again and still felt nausea. I thought freat I have a stomach bug and thought today was going to suck. Well what do you know, I wake up and feel completely fine. So weird. I am ok with the nausea but not the throwing up lol. I hate throw up and when I see throw up even if it is mine it makes me throw up more. Hopefuly it does not get worse :( and for you ladies either

I went to bed and woke up now at 1 am and threw up again, still sound like morning sickness?
Yep sorry I wake up alot of nights to be sick but I find a snack before bed helps

I've thrown up my dinner 3 nights in a row now. Same thing happened last pregnancy. I think some people just get morning sickness in the evening.

I've never had ms. Does it feel like it's in your head or your stomach? Today I've started to feel motion sick except I'm not doing much more than sitting on the couch. So the feeling is in my head if that makes sense? I'm 5.6 weeks. Sound like the beginning of ms?

I've never had ms. Does it feel like it's in your head or your stomach? Today I've started to feel motion sick except I'm not doing much more than sitting on the couch. So the feeling is in my head if that makes sense? I'm 5.6 weeks. Sound like the beginning of ms?

It has been 100% in my stomach. Oh my, if I had dizziness I would curl up into a ball and cry.

It sounds like "morning sickness" to me. Mine is ALL day. I get instant relief after I throw up but like you, it comes back in 20-30 minutes. I will be so glad when this is over! Hopefully in 4 weeks and not the whole pregnancy.

Mine seems to feel better then comes back, like when you have a sickness bug and get too brave and have a drink :lol: xxx

Last night I was feeling really good and ate a roast I made for dinner ... was not a good idea.

Last night I was feeling really good and ate a roast I made for dinner ... was not a good idea.

oh no! did it all come back out?!

I am scared to eat anything greasy or with too much flavor in it because if I throw up it will be awful.

oh no! did it all come back out?!

I am scared to eat anything greasy or with too much flavor in it because if I throw up it will be awful.

Yep, I'm not even trying to eat tonight until after my son goes to bed. Maybe if I can remain still for a couple of hours my food will stay down...if it doesn't work tonight I will just wait until I see my midwife in a week and ask about medicine.

So I have not thrown up anymore, I have gagged. But I am finding it really hard to eat. Nothing is appetizing to me right now and If I do actually eat something, I am ruining that food for me forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->