If you like reading charts and tests, please help a sister out.

Houston, we have [solid!] crosshairs.

https://i63.tinypic.com/300shl0.jpg

Of course, if I use the first temp from yesterday, I lose my crosshairs lol. All fertile signs are gone now. I was left with sore boobs and mild AF cramps that come and go throughout the day since CD15. Oh yeah, and bowel movements between 12:30 and 1:00AM since CD14 which are what is causing me confusion lol :shrug:

My cover line for last cycle was 97.29, this cycle is 97.30 and I have never dropped so close to the cover line unless AF is around the corner so I don't know what to think, except just keep temping lol.

Well I would say you ovulated for regardless umless your temps suddemly plummet and stay down.

If u have a ride in ur temp tomorrow it will look very promising :) gl

Thank you ladies! Yes I agree, I feel like I O'd regardless, now it's just a matter of testing, I mean, waiting. >_>

Thank you ladies! Here's today's update:

https://i67.tinypic.com/eqvzw5.jpg

I read some very good information in regards to BBT and our circadian rhythm and have consistently taken my temp twice for the last 5 days and can clearly now see that between midnight and 2AM, my temps are at their lowest, and they begin to rise after 2AM.

This means, that I was correct in choosing the temp that was closest to my wake time. I always get restless the last 2-3 hours of my sleep anyway, so it would be consistent with my usual patterns, even if I do wake up at 1AM to the toilet.

It looks like I'm going to slowly rise after my initial fall back temp. What do you think?

Yep, that looks like a good move up. Chart looks good :) FX

Hello all! Currently 39dpo according to FF (solid crosshairs with FAM)
I do not ovulate often but when I do, I always have the same pattern as I do on this cycle which is currently 90 days long!i have had decent-for-me cycle lengths for 18 months! Now this. At "18dpo" I had a BFN and havent tested since. I take BFNs pretty serioud snd have decided not to test unless under the right circumstances. Four years of BFNS are depressing!
At "26dpo" I had very strange mucus like tissue with brown spotting when I wiped (once).

I know I have a lot of stuff going on in this post but if I could get any feedback that would be fab!

posted in here and TWW, because I'm not quite sure where I should be.. I really think this could somehow tie in with my previous post (see below)

I had some mucus/tissue like discharge, with brown spotting when wiping. I have never seen anything like it? Pictures are TMI! Input would be fabulous! Also, FF gave me my crosshairs back when somehow my watery CM data was erased. Added it back and have dogted crosshairs. Not sure if I ovulated but my temp was 98.69 today. BFN at 14dpo, FF says I am 34dpo? Haven't tested since and not sure what to think..

Hello ladies 😘
I lost my BBT thermometer right at cd65 (I have PCOS. But have had 18 months of <45 day cycles! Finally, after years of working on my thyroid, hormone levels, and weight I have finally seen some progress. We are currently NTNP, however I continue to chart and am lrobably more on the TTC train. I had my first son who is almost 6 on my first round of Clomid. Second son (almost 5) came during my fertile post-partum period (Surprise!) I would really love a third however I can rationalize with only having two. I don't want to think I'll never experience the miracle of childbirth and pregnancy.. and I dont know if I could live without a little girl. Anyways!
Thyroid levels have been perfect, hormone levels regulating - having 45 days & under cycles for the last 18 months and this month comes. Complete fluke right? Well, FF gave me crosshairs as cd55 being my O day. I don't check my CP, as it confuses me and was not successful with last pregnancies, my CM is not really consistent - will get random EWCM/ watery/ creamy CM.
The only consistent thing about my cycles is spotting. I always, ALWAYS have brown spotting before AF. First pregnancy I had pink/brown spotting during IB, second pregnancy had no spotting. So the only thing that is for sure for me is brown spotting before AF.
I had brown spotting on cd 48,49,50. FF gave me crosshairs at cd55. Then had 1 day of brown spotting on cd81. I lost my BBT thermometer on CD65 and didnt input any more data until today. When I logged into FF, they took my crosshairs before I added today's temp. Not sure whats up with that? I logged off at "10dpo" and came back 3 weeks later to no crosshairs. My normal pre-o temp is around 97.5; I also temp vaginally. I had very erratic temps orally and had a much more stable chart when switching a few months ago.
Anyway. So today I took my first temp and its 98.69. I didn't believe the accuracy and took it three more times for 98.67 ; 98.69; 98.68. Pretty sure it's an accurate temp. I've never seen a temp of 98.69 except during my first pregnancy (didnt temp chart 2nd pregnancy (

The million dollar question; should I use FF orginal crosshairs and assume I am 39 days past ovulation with a temp of 98.69? Should I assume I could be in TWW? someone, help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->