If you read my previous threads, here's an update:

bexoth2011

After testing--Not preg:(
Reaction score
OK so I went to planned parenthood 2 days ago
They tested me,
and they said i wasn't preg.

So they gave me the depo...

I cancelled my appointment on December 17th. I don't feel it's necessary to test when I'm not preg.
....I'm kinda sad I'm not tho.

Anyways byee :)

(I'm still checking in on BnB to talk to my awesome friends who are TTC and Preg! :D)
xo
Bexoth

Ok so here is another update.
my back and neck hurt really badly.
If i was pregnant, i probably would be 6 weeks along, 7 weeks in a few days
Sooo has anyone tested neg on a hpt and positive on a blood test?!!!!

SO CONFUSEDD

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some one help me i'm scared if i am ; because i just got a depo and does that hurt the baby (if i am)?????!!

if you were preg it wouldnt give you neck pain or back pain as early as 7 weeks! could it be caused by something else?

but positive on a blood test is definatley more reliable that a urine preg test! when did you test positive on the blood one?? that injection shouldnt have been given to you with the possibility of u being preg!!

good luck and hope you get some answers!xxxx

well actually i read up on it and it can happen as early as 4 weeks pregnant
its due to hormones not belly weight

and i know, but the people at the clinic are rude all the time. i'm trying to find a place that will give me a blood test but no luck:(

would your doctors surgery not give you a free blood test? if i was you id angrilly be looking for answers! have you thought about getting a HTP! wish u the best of luck hun really do x

Well. here's whats happening;
i went to the local health clinic; they rudely told me they dont accept my insurance.
i went to another office; NO LUCK... i needed to book an appt. or something beforehand. i forget why i couldn't get tested there, tho... I was so frustrated by that point I wanted to off myself.
And as for my doctor; he doesn't want to give me a blood test. i once requested one --- he got angry with me.
:(

IM SOOOO CONFUSED?~~
and whats a htp?
i know what a hpt is. ???
Is there something else??!!
Anyways, thanks for your advice hunny! xx

and cant wait for more responses xx

-bexoth2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics