If you thought having 1 baby was hard, read this

julietz

Reaction score
Title says it all, you got to give it to this lady, i have never seen a bump like it, can you imagine -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wo...-ENORMOUS-stomach-just-days-giving-birth.html

I usually think baby bumps are beautiful but that i think just doesnt like natural and i dont like it at all.

There was a thread about her the other day, she regrets having all the children now or something... :flower:

I remember seeing a programme on her ages ago!! Xx

"Yesterday, Suleman launched a website, encouraging readers to give her money via credit cards and send parcels."

WTF!

"Yesterday, Suleman launched a website, encouraging readers to give her money via credit cards and send parcels." WTF!

My thoughts exactly!

So she chose to have 14 children that was her choice to go down that route even though she already had six children. Why should other people contribute towards their upbringing?

It is a bit strange. I saw her documentary aaaages ago. She was banging on about not having state handouts and things, but I never knew she set up a website asking for donations. Im going to go and have a look!

https://www.nadyasulemanfamily.net/

"send supplies" LOL.

I wonder if people would send me money and supplies if i set up a website and put cute pics of my kids?? :winkwink::haha:

What a cheeky cow! Setting up a website and asking people to send money and supplies! Who does she think she is! There are far more worthier causes than a woman who wanted five minutes of fame without thinking about the consqueneces!

The fertility doctor who helped her get pregnant has been struck off now.

OMG - ouchie

Not surprised the doc got struck off, maybe he's got his own website now asking for handouts

doesnt look natural at all! she now 'resents' them but still loves the children, wtf, she just wanted fame:growlmad:

Wow i didnt know she had her own website either, i should of done that when i had my twins :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->