If you took clomid and ovulated..

MaybeBaby1013

Reaction score
What CD did you ovulate? I'm doing my first cycle soon of 50mg CD3-7.

Im not taking Clomid, but I am taking Femara. For me, it's anywhere from 4-8 days after taking my last pill. If you look at my chart below, I believe it was 8 days this cycle.

Your doc should possibly be doing ultrasounds every couple days after you finish taking clomid to see when you ovulate.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks for answering. I'm not going through a doctor for the ultrasounds as my insurance doesn't cover infertility at all.

Aww :( im sorry! Mine sort of does so I can get any testing done like ultrasounds or an HSG test. BUT it will not cover IUI or IVF or anything like that. I also found out that they dont cover the HCG trigger medication, so I payed 100 smackers for it this month @__@

Anyway, do you temp? If you cant get US done then temping should help pinpoint ovulation. Otherwise, I guess just BD every other day starting after your last pill for a week and that should cover it!

Are you temping/ doing opks? I did 6 rounds of clomid cd3-7, ov was cd14 at the earliest and cd31 at the lastest :dohh: no real pattern to it either :(

Opks were a lifesaver & temping confirmed ov for me. I bought loads of cheap opks from ebay and made sure to use them at the same time every day - even when I got disheartened.

Good luck!! :)

Eta: the cycle I got my bfp I ov'd on cd22

First time I took it on CD 5-9 and ovulated CD18 (conceived DS1)

When TTC#2 I took it again CD 5-9 and O'd on CD19 (pregnant again but m/c)

Both times I took 50mg.

With my first it CD 5-9 on Ovulated 5-7 days later. It has been about the same this second time around. I'm just waiting to test now. ��

hi

ive got pcos ive been pregnant twice before on clomid 50mg

got pregnant in 2010 with ds on first cycle
then conceived twins in 2012 on 4th cycle
im not pregnant again ( 4 weeks ) also on first cycle

goodlcuk to you clomid as been my miracle xx

hi

ive got pcos ive been pregnant twice before on clomid 50mg

got pregnant in 2010 with ds on first cycle
then conceived twins in 2012 on 4th cycle
im not pregnant again ( 4 weeks ) also on first cycle

goodlcuk to you clomid as been my miracle xx

mean to say im now pregnant again xx

I didn't ovulate on 50 mg but on 100mg I would ovulate on CD 13-14 I think... would feel ovary cramps which built up to a noticeable pain (guessing Ov) then it all disappeared and I would get sore nipples!

Clomid is amazing...I was convinced I would be waiting years for a baby!

Thanks for all the replies ladies! I'm gping to start temping this cycle, and continue using opks like I have in the past. Just waiting for AF to show up, I'm on provera right now.

I am on my first cycle of clomid. 50mg days 3-7.
I was concerned that it wasn't going to work but I ovulated on day 17.
Currently in my two week wait. I am pretty pleased after 7 months of no ovulation.
Also, it doesn't happen to everyone I am told, but I was ridiculously sick when I ovulated. I had a severe migraine, nausea and the hot flashes were overwhelming. Haha. I told my mother, "I know it's working because I feel like I am going to die."

Good luck! I hope Clomid works for you too!

I am on my first cycle of clomid. 50mg days 3-7.
I was concerned that it wasn't going to work but I ovulated on day 17.
Currently in my two week wait. I am pretty pleased after 7 months of no ovulation.
Also, it doesn't happen to everyone I am told, but I was ridiculously sick when I ovulated. I had a severe migraine, nausea and the hot flashes were overwhelming. Haha. I told my mother, "I know it's working because I feel like I am going to die."

Good luck! I hope Clomid works for you too!

Awwww! My doc put me on Femara for that reason. I get migraines on my own so she didnt give me clomid in order to avoid having more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->