if you were to win the lottery...

Alexas Mommy

Reaction score
alright, i am sure many of us have thought, or said out loud "if i won the lottery i would..." well what are some things you would do if you won the lottery?

I'd take great pleasure in telling my boss where to poke it! xXx

I would buy a big farm house and more beagles and have more children. Maybe even some sheep and pigs. Id also pay off my mum and dads mortgage.

Invest half of whatever i won and spend the rest on me and my family

first i would pay off our car loan, our credit cards, then buy a house in the country. i would pay of my oh's father and step mothers house, buy my sister and her boyfriend a house, and take my family for a vacation. of course i would donate a good chunk to a charity, most likely breast cancer research. i would also put aside money for alexa to go to university and money for a wedding for her. i would then put the rest in savings- if oh let me lol

i would start by paying off all me and OH's debts... i'd buy an amazing house, new car for OH because his is about to bite the dust... i'd pay off my mom's mortgage and debts... give my brothers enough money to get themselves each a car, or maybe down payment on a house... and i'd probably put half away..

depending on how much we're talking about winning!!! lol

I would pay off our bills and loans to start. Pay off my parents debt & buy them a house & decent car. Buy a car and house for us. Put some away for childrens education/weddings and give some to charity.

Pay all my debts...id continue working and just enjoy spending without having to think twice:)...nice thought hey...xx

waste the lot of it on shite!!!

well u only live once huh!!

First of all i will pay off loan , credit cards and all my store cards.
Then i'd bugger off out of this country and live the life of luxery!

Buy a house!!! Im sick to death of living in this one bedroom flat and not having a nursery to decorate for baby !

well i assume you mean millions. I would buy myself a house and my parents, pererably biuld my own design as I used to design houses. Then when thats getting done go major shopping, maybe holiday but since being pregnant thats not possible at the min so be lots of beby stuff bought.
has a race track! I just have to! can have a track day in the bikes with all my mates. can even let others come in and start a buisness there.
when suitable to to amsterdam with OH parents and baby.
Buy loads of crap, only not really crap i would still hopeflly be sensible with the money.
course i would donate some to charity and possibley open some biker cafes! help the animal rescue centre it cost £4000 a month to run that place and they rely on doations and never meet that, so i would take over that cost. Aint much to a millionair.
that just for starters.

Pay off my debts, and live like i feel my family deserve to live....x

it is so great to dream! michael has said he would also continue to work even if we won the jackpot, so we could live care free. i have also told oh i would like to put alexa into private school, but he said no.

I would definitely put my kids into private school if I won the lottery.

First of all, id go on holiday and not tell a sole until i was there.
Id buy a nice house in wales, nothing to big or fancy because i wouldent want to pay a bomb in council tax (though it has to have a cellar that we can use as a snooker room/bar). Id buy my hubby a sports car and a 7 seater family car.
Id open trust funds for the kids so that they was secure in their adult lifes.
And we'd start our own buisness while we had the cash to invest in it, so that hopefully, no matter what happend, we would be set up for life.
Id also buy my parents that house in stratford they have always wanted because they have done so much for me and my family over the years.
And thats about it, everyone else can whistle if they think they are getting any of it.

split it with my family. Then pay off debts.

Pay off my student loan, buy a house + car for me, same for my sister and same for my parents...and invest the rest. And obviously I'd put some away for Meredith. I'd probably fly my best friends on some awesome trip somewhere to celebrate but I'd be saving most of it I would say.

I would move abroad somewhere in the sun :D give some money to family!!

Pay off our mortgage and get a bigger house, pay off loans and business loans, sort both sets of parents so they don't struggle. probably help out OHs Brothers financially.
Then invest some for the kids and put the rest to savings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->