If your baby STTN, do you check on them?

feedindy

Reaction score
My LO sleeps 13 hour nights straight, but I still find myself sneaking into her room to check on her twice a night when I wake up. I just can't resist:haha:

I always check the room isn't too hot or cold, and then I always check she is ok.

Anyone else keep checking on them like me? Maybe I am a bit OTT.:haha:

I still do. She's slept through the night since 4 months. I check on her if she breathes too loud, I check on her if she not breathing loud enough, etc... :D

My lo is still is my room but I sleep so light now that I tend to check on him a couple of times. I can totally imagine still doing this when he goes into his own room even though I'll keep using the monitor until he's at least 16!!!

I put Ava down at 8pm.I check on her around 10 when I go to bed and then thats it until she wakes at 8;30am

I don't anymore. She's such a light sleeper, as soon as I touch the doorhandle she wakes up and she's unsoothable and wakes up every 45 minutes after that for some reason.

We do have a babymonitor with camera though and I check that about 33 times before going to sleep and every time I wake up or turn around at night.

my lo is still in my room and i was constantly checking on him during the night. i bought a breathing sensor that clips on his nappy and i must say i have much more peace of mind day and night. i was putting him down for a nap during day and sneaking back in 10 min later to check on him n waking him up lol. the sensor is fab although ive had 2 false alarms during the day were ive dashed upstairs with my heart thumping and it had just lost position. i still think when he's in his own room though i will still have the urge to keep going in and checking him. i'm so paranoid x

I check on my LO when I go to bed and I often wake in the night, LO sleeps through the night but I can't anymore and regularly wake 2/3 times and usually go and check on him.

My LO has STTN from an early age. She's still inthe same room at 5 months and I check on her constantly! One of the many reasons Im not putting her in her own room yet

My LO has slept through once, but most nights wakes only once or twice. If he sleeps through, so do I!

Adrian grew out of his crib at 8 weeks so has been in a cot bed in his own room since then... he goes to bed between 6.30-7pm. We check on him every time we goto the loo, just peep through a crack in the door... during the night i'll turn up the monitor until i can hear him breathing. i probably go and look at him about 3 times in the night :)
I think he can smell my milk though :shrug: cos he often stirs when i check, but not when my husband does.
Sometimes i just go look because i miss him! :cloud9:

my lo goes to bed at 11pm and i dont check on him until the morning, usually 7am. i would love to but im so tired and just sleep right through till the morning.

the first time he slept through the night i woke up at 5.30 and was so worried i didnt want to go into his room incase something bad had happened. i sat in my bed hoping that he would cry so i would know he was ok....how sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->