If your DH said yes, would you be trying now?

No, haha! I would probably still be undecided!

Nope. I'm happy to wait a few months. Still getting my head around ttc again.
Honestly thought we'd stop at one. :)

Nope. He not the one holding me back. We've decided mutually on the best time frame and that's still two years out.

We are awaiting until December to try as we agreed to have a 2 year age gap but I keep thinking that I would have a closer age gap. I asked DH last night if he wanted to start trying now and he flat out said no, if he would have said yes, we could have started ttc on my next cycle (I've only just ovulated) and if I fell pregnant the first month, there would be a 21 month age gap.

Would you start ttc straight away if DH agreed?

I saw this and went to post yes but then i realized i said maybe :( Im really not sure, we want kids more than anything, but i am going back to college, i start on friday, my OH said we can start trying once we find a place with a spare room, so probably janruary ish time, but i keep thinking i have 3 years college, can i try now and go back? Could i afford too, i'm qualified to do what i want to do (work with children) but was aiming to get additional support needs degree, i work with young people with additional support already though so really not sure what to do, we both want kids but i'm worried about money and education.
I wouldn't be entitled to mat pay because im only contracted 10 hours work a week and then im at college the rest of the time so not sure what to do :( sorry just a bit of a mess!

I was about to say absolutely! But then I don't know if a mortgage application would go through I I fell pregnant straight away. So I would wait for the mortgage and then I would!! :) silly boyfriend with the sensible head!

Don't even have to hesitate to think about that one! Definitely YES!

I was about to say absolutely! But then I don't know if a mortgage application would go through I I fell pregnant straight away. So I would wait for the mortgage and then I would!! :) silly boyfriend with the sensible head!

Yes I would have, and your mortgage application shouldn't be affected at all... You don't need to disclose that.
Xc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->