If your late....do you spot?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by TTC1Ovary, Nov 20, 2011.

1. TTC1Ovary

TTC1Ovary Member

OK...So I'm late....I've been on time for the past 6 months. And I was supposed to start on Friday. I haven't. I don't want to test, I'd rather just start my period then see a BFN. My question is for the people who have gotten BFP's or have ever been pregnant.....Did you spot in the beginning? I thought maybe I would spot just a little if I was pregnant. At this point in time, I have cramps, but not as bad or as frequent as I normally would if AF was here. Thursday and Friday I was she she was coming!! I have noticed I am wet down there (sorry, TMI) and keep running to the bathroom to check. I don't feel pregnant...I feel like she's coming at any moment!

So again, Did you at least spot during this time?

2. MsLesley

MsLesley Well-Known Member

Cramping is common in pregnancy. Many women dont spot..i never did 3 out of my 4 pregnancies. And my forth one...I wouldnt even have noticed if I didnt check my cervix. It was the most smallest amout of blood. Good luck to you!