If you're twins were born 37wks or so...

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
development wise are they more on track with their actual age or their adjusted age?

Mine were born at 37 weeks and 5 days, they are 2 years 10 months old. They are still a bit small but development wise they have been on 'normal' track and I've been told by a pediatrician and their preschool teachers in the last few weeks that they are very advanced mentally for their age. I don't think actual or adjusted ages matter to be honest, I think it just comes down to the child.

Mine have been ahead in pretty much everything. One held his head (and whole upper body) at birth. They both said at least one word by 12 weeks. They were born at 37 exactly by doctor's dates and 37 + 1 by mine.

Hey Hun, babies born after 37wks don't generally differ in development than if they had been born at 40wks, so I would disregard those few weeks. Mine were born at 38+wks and one of my twins is the most advanced of any of my 4 children xx

mine gals were born at 33 and 3. two of them are walking at 1 year, and one is not walking because she's stubborn lol

Dr's/NICU's have amazing resources and can do wonders for preemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->