If you've been pregnant before - do you compare symptoms?

lauraloo24

Reaction score
So last month I had a chemical :( I am now in the 2WW again, 1dpo. And its so hard not to compare how I feel now compared to last month. I'm gonna end up convincing myself I'm not pregnant if I dont have exactly the same symptoms as last month! Did anyone else have very different early pregnancy symptoms (or what you thought were early pregnancy symptoms) with different pregnancies?

I had different ones! My first pregnancy, that sadly ended in a miscarriage, I had a fever (no other symptoms of being sick, felt fine just had a fever!), was super thirsty, and had some cramping. My second pregnancy I had very, very, very sore boobs and was very weepy. I remember actually wincing in pain sometimes because of it. I'm in the tww now (I am not exactly sure what dpo I am - between 6-8 I think) and haven't had many symptoms besides some cramping, so I have a feeling I'm out and af is on the way…

Sorry to hear about your chemical :hugs:

I have had different symptoms every time (3 losses) so I have now learnt I cannot compare to a previous pregnancy :)

I had my m/c almost 1.5 years ago, so I was trying to remember what my symptoms were. I even pulled up my old FF chart to see. Some are the same and others are different.

My best friend has two boys, and each pregnancy was different. Her first .. no morning sickness.. second .. lots of morning sickness. I think it is different each time.

I keep joking that I have psychological boob pain, because I am not sure if it is in my head, or actually there, or because my chest is sore from working out.

Haha I also have that boob pain problem.

Friday! Or maybe Saturday… sometimes I get too nervous to test so I wait longer...

I feel you. I am planning on testing tomorrow.. but thinking I might put it off until AF is late.. not sure lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->