If you've gotten a BFP (question)

VioletsMommy

Reaction score
-How many DPO were you?
-What CD was it?
-Did you get any BFNs before your BFP?

Looking for hope here... BFN today at 11 (possibly 10) DPO with FRER.

-How many DPO were you?
-What CD was it?
-Did you get any BFNs before your BFP?

Looking for hope here... BFN today at 11 (possibly 10) DPO with FRER.

With my dd (2 years ago) I think I was 12 dpo or cd 26 in a normally 28 day cycle. I tested with a cheapie which you can get online or at a dollar store or somewhere similar. Those tests can detect hcg a bit earlier. I was able to try a digital a few days later or when my period was due that then showed positive. Every woman is different and the levels the test can detect are different. Good luck

Thanks for starting this thread! I have the exact same questions in my mind.

I was 10dpo previously, never tested any earlier. Good luck!

12DPO on an internet cheapie and FRER, it was CD37. I didn't test earlier, but it could not have been any fainter, so I presume any earlier would have looked like a BFN. Good luck!

This time round I did at test at what I think was 9dpo (I wasn’t tracking cycles as I wasn’t ttc). I thought I could see a very faint line on a CB but OH wasn’t convinced and I wasn’t 100% sure so just binned it and forgot about it. At 14dpo (cd28) I got a bfp on a frer, this was the next time I tested as my period was late and I still had the possible faint line on my mind. I think I’d used a frer around 10dpo I’d have got a faint line but obviously I can’t be sure.

In my case it was 12 dpo. Tested and got a BFP. But then I decided to confirm this with my Bio tex clinic. Surprisingly I got a negative. Was amused. Same to the doctor. I had already explained to him that I got a positive at home. The hpt was one of the most trusted. So he told me to return back after a week. This time round it was a positive. Then I realized that it does differ. However, I think the dpo does not really matter. Other even get a bfn on4 dpo. While others they will have to wait till 18 dpo. It all depends. And yes you can later get a BFP after a BFN. I think it all depends with the one. Maybe the hpt might have not had the results well. So if you first had a BFN. Do not be worried. Afterwards after another trial it might be a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->