If you've had an ultrasound at 6 weeks

I never in a million years thought I'd see the heart beat so early. So my expectations were really low so I wouldn't be disappointed or freaked out.
Make sure the Dr gives you the vaginal ultrasound because you'll hardly see anything abdominally. Too tiny.
Keep me posted!

Early scans really are amazing! And so reassuring! It's lovely to see them develop so much too :) I often google scans at..... What ever gestation I am and picture that as my baby or babies as the case is for me!

Crossing everything for you all, it's a very scary time and so hard to relax! Roll on 2nd tri ey!

Yep, I googled ultrasounds too. Wanted to know what I could expect so I'd know what normal should look like.
https://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html
That's my favorite site. You can check by week and see pics and details about how baby is developing.

Gemmalauren did you have those scans on NHS or privately?

I am pregnant again straight after mc and I've been refused an early scan on NHS so I will be going private.

I am pregnant again straight after mc and I've been refused an early scan on NHS so I will be going private.

I had one on NHS when I first found out as was on the pill when baby was conceived

Then I had 2 done privately :)

I'm scan obsessed xxx

Lol I feel obsessed too. Private scans are £99 where I am, eek! My bank balance is not going to like me :D

I had one on NHS when I first found out as was on the pill when baby was conceived

Then I had 2 done privately :)

I'm scan obsessed xxx

Also private is better as NHS refuse to allow purchase of early scan pictures well they do here & I barely saw baby as was in & out at least privately you can see baby better & feel more reassured xxx

Same here, my first two were NHS due to spotting, first at 5wks second 6+4, got pics of both but only by asking and had to put them straight in my bag. Then we paid for a private scan at 9wks and having another tomorrow as my dating scan isn't until 13+4. The scans are £60 where we go so not too bad! Although my Nan's paying for tomorrow's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->