Ignore button ?

L

Lena

When you add someone to your ignore list, can they still see your posts? Is it just that I can't see what they wrote but they can continue to see what I write?

If so, why is that? I have added quite a few people to my ignore list but don't like the idea of them quoting me and me not being able to see it and defend myself. Is there any way of making it so a certain poster can't see anything you post?

No there isnt.

Sorry.

I have a few on my ignore list and when they post they is a tiny gap in the thread.

Only way i would know if they quoted me is if i click on their posts.

V xxx

Thanks for your reply. I guess I'll just work off the theory 'ignorance is bliss'.

In my 2.5 years her I didnt even know there was an ignore list :dohh: x

In my 2.5 years her I didnt even know there was an ignore list :dohh: x

My sanity has been saved many times by this feature. You just click on the persons profile, click 'user lists' and 'add to ignore list.

I don't make a habit of it, but if someone is just horribly rude to me or I think they just continually post things to wind everyone up, I add them.

Lena, i use it for the very same reason.

V xxx

i was about to post this question. thanks hun!

i was about to post this question. thanks hun!

No problem. :flower: I do think this forum (well, at least baby club) would be a much happier place if more people used the ignore button.

i stay out of the baby club for that reason lol. ive never needed to use it before now but its a premptive strick shall we say! she reported a post of mine the other day coz apparently it was about her! unless she became a man i doubt it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->