iimplantation bleeding or irregulat period ?

ttc21

Reaction score
I started bleeding 6 or 7 days early. Its been off and on for 4 days, i stopped today. It was light pink, brownish at points and brighy red randomly like 3 times. The bleeding lasted about 5 hours each time. Ive never had a period like this.

Yeah, that sounds like implantation bleeding.
A lot of people like to propagate the theory that IB doesn't really exist but it does and if it happens in 1/3 pregnancies or more, then it's likely 1/3 of posters on here will have it, so it's not unusual at all. Some will also tell you that it can only last so many days or that it can't be red or that it can't have clots, etc...but you'll find women all over the place who did have all of those symptoms and variations in the bleeding/discharge anywhere from zero spotting to monthly bleeds throughout their entire pregnancy.

When it comes down to it, all you can really do is wait and test. That's what I'm doing right now. Mine was a week early as well and also had the pink, brown, and red so we're in the same boat.

Thanks. Glad im not the only one thats going through this.

Looks up with you ladies as well...my period was 5 days early..I thought it was implantation bleeding at first but then got feedback from women saying that if it is red and has clots then it is your period....now I am wondering again what ths bleeding is lol...it seems like a period just early. Confused :wacko:
Will test to be sure in a couple of days

Its so hard to know with everyone saying different stuff! Good luck tho !
Looks up with you ladies as well...my period was 5 days early..I thought it was implantation bleeding at first but then got feedback from women saying that if it is red and has clots then it is your period....now I am wondering again what ths bleeding is lol...it seems like a period just early. Confused :wacko:
Will test to be sure in a couple of days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"