Ikea Cots

vinnypeanut

Sleep deprived!!
Reaction score
Has anyone got one? If so which one is it and what is it like? Ive been told to have a look at them but being my first i dont really know what im looking for....except what it looks like obviously :)
xxx

i'm getting an ikea cot...been to see them in real life and they are fine!!

don't really know a lot about them though personally I think they look very small and quite low

I have the ikea Hensvik cot and I have had no problems with it, Joseph was on the top level until about 6 months and then we lowered it. He still has loads of room, the side comes off so he really could stay in it for ages yet x

We have this cot from ikea

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/80108662

and love it.

Havnt had a baby in it yet but still.... lol

It did seem a little low but we got quite a think mattress (10cm) to bring it up a little

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/70116002 This is the one we have, hoping it will last for baby number 2 as well :D x

those cots are really nice that have been posted! cant belive how cheap they are!

I'm getting a ikea Hensvik cot too. The main reason is that the wardrobes etc in the room that will be the nursery ( as is most of the furniture in our house come to think if it) is from that range.
My friend has the same one and she said it was great.

OH and I got this one Sniglar cot

We didn't have a lot of money to spend on one. I am more than happy with it and whilst I agree they are not huge it will last LO until they are 1 and it perfect for the size of room it is in. We did have a larger cot given to us but it just filled up the room.

We also got the little bedside table, wardrobe and changer table

Sniglar set

girl i used to look after had one, it was fine, i will be getting one for my mums house. They are fine and wud last till 2 i think. They also look good, :)

I have an ikea cot, it was my little girls...its lasted fine for number 2 aswell. It isnt too low i got the dearer mattress which is thicker xx

Whats it like, its like a cot, lol!
But, no seriously just like anyother cot, only at an much more affordable price.
I didnt know which one we have as was bought in 2007 but only cost £49, lasted till amber was 13mnths, now were reusing it for this baby.

We've got one, and we got the drawer that goes underneath it too. Bub hasn't arrived yet but the cot looks really nice.. bargain for the price too!

I like this thread im getting my cot from ikea hopefully and iv not looked properley at cots yet but they seem reasonable priced even cheap ! looks like there good from what people said so its all good! :D x

We went to Ikea at lakeside on Saturday to get an ikea cot and mattress to find they were totally sold out unless you wanted a white one. We've ended up ordering one from Mothercare instead but got the mattress from ikea as it was much cheaper.

I have an Ikea cot for Jacob he hangs off the bars and jumps all over it and it is fine, We have the most expensive mattress which is about £30 so still cheap,

I felt having a better mattress was important and with Ikea having different sizes I needed the cot as well!

Also we recently lowered it down and it was very easy to do

x

I've just got an Ikea cot and it seems fine to me. The main reason I went for it is because it was much more funky looking than any thing I could find anywhere else. And with how cheap it was when there ready for a little bed I can get a lovely one from Ikea which will still work out cheaper than a cot bed from somewhere like Mamma's and Pappas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"