Ill

april24april

Pregnant!
Reaction score
Omg I feel so ill. I have to keep running to the toilet with S and D. Anyone else had this? Worried in case it affects the baby

X

i had this a few weeks ago, MW said that its fine for the baby just not me and to keep my fluids up and if i cant drink then to get some dioralyte and dont worry if i cant eat for 2 days xx

I had this when I was 9 weeks pg (when obvioulsy the risk of something going wrong is still quite high) and I was really worried. However my Dr said it won't affect the baby, just might be worse for you than it would normally be because any nutrients that your body does have are basically being used by LO! I was in bed for two days, I felt dreadful. If you have a temperature with it (which I did) then you need to take paracetamol to make sure it is controlled. Other than that, just take as much fluid as you can and sleep as much as you possibly can. Also don't rush back out and about afterwards, take it easy becasue it will leave you feeling wiped out for a few days and you mustn't overdo it. I feel for you, I felt so wretched when I had it!I hope you feel better soon XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->