• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Im 17 today :D

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
hey girls

Just thought id do a pointless post and say its my birthday today and im 17. Well i will be at 8:26 tonight lol.

But everyone forgot apart from my mum and dad. Even OH forgot until i reminded him and he rushed out to get something.

That upset me a bit but i thought ill go on BnB and they will all cheer me up :D

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :cake: he he

thanks girls
:hug:
xx

:yipee: Happy Birthday honey :hugs: You'll have to change your username now lol!

Hope you have a lovely day sweetie xx

Happy 17th Hunnie!! Hope you have a good day! xxxx

Happy birthday honey x x

Aww, happy birthday huni!! Men will be men. my OH was looking forward to 17th Oct (our DD) because PEZ2008 (boring footy game) was comin out, then when i happened to mention 'Oh its our baby's DD!', he was like 'oh yeaah, extra special then!!'. Useless with any important dates arent they!

have a great day. Got anything plannned??

xxxx

Happy 17th Birthday hun!! Hope you have a lovely day xx

Aww, happy birthday huni!! Men will be men. my OH was looking forward to 17th Oct (our DD) because PEZ2008 (boring footy game) was comin out, then when i happened to mention 'Oh its our baby's DD!', he was like 'oh yeaah, extra special then!!'. Useless with any important dates arent they!

have a great day. Got anything plannned??

xxxx

:dohh: typical man lol. I bet you could have killed him.,

Nope nothing special probs just pig out on the chocs mum brought me and a night in front of the telly :D
xx

Happy birthday hun!!:cake:
And here's some sneaky :wine: to celebrate with tonight!!! x x

https://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/126/126877f02zwybyak.gif

Hope you have a lovely day! :hug: x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNI !!! XxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members