Im 3 days late but negative tests.

Discussion in 'Not Trying, Not Preventing' started by TeiganMax, Jan 28, 2011.

1. TeiganMax

TeiganMax Well-Known Member

Hi I am new to this site and this is my first post. I came off Yasmin in november. I had my withdrawal bleed as predicted and the next two periods after that was on time and regular. However, I have had unprotected sex twice since I came off my pill. I was due on this tuesday. Previous to that I had no pre-period signs, nothing!!!!! However wednesday morning I had a small amount of spotting. This was not a normal colour or amount. It was brown and only appears whilst going to the toilet. This is still happening today and I did do a text on wednesday but it was negative. Now and again I get slight cramp feelings in my tummy but nothing like my usual signs. I am very concerned now because if I am not pregnant then is there now a problem with my cycles and maybe my ovulation?? As anyone got any advice???

Ta...... XXXXXXxxxxx :shrug:

2. Elhaym

Elhaym It's a girl :)

Hi hun, don't worry it is quite normal to have long cycles now and again. I had a similar thing in Nov and AF showed 3 days late. You could have just ovulated a few days later than usual. As you came off the pill quite recently it's normal for some variation in your cycles.

I have also heard of women who don't get a BFP till days after AF is due - I see that you haven't tested for 3 days, so if I was you I'd be doing one! :D Good luck!

3. TeiganMax

TeiganMax Well-Known Member

Hi thank your reply. Sadly I came on on saturday. Bit gutted but its still early. Hopefully very soon.

:flower::flower::