I'm 4 weeks today. Can we talk symptoms?

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
I tested at 6dpo and saw a faint line, I knew I might be pregnant as I had symptoms which I had previously in :bfp: TWW.
The nausea started about 9dpo then stopped and today I am 12dpo and I don't feel anything. Slight cramping but nothing major. I got a Pregnant 1-2 weeks today on a Clear blue digital, which I'm happy with.
I'm scared as I miscarried back in August last year.

I have had very few symptoms with this one so far. A touch of nausea hear and there and sore boobs but that's really been it. I think this is actually right on track. I didn't find out I was pregnant with DS until I was 5 1/2 weeks and remember only having like one wave of nausea before my BFP. I think it really set in around 6 or 7 weeks. I wouldn't worry.

Thank you. I believe the symptoms before my :bfp: may have been a little driven by hope. X

I've had very few symptoms so far. No sore bbs, no nausea or any of the usual early pregnancy symptoms. I have been tired, dizzy and had headaches, all of which I contributed to be from the same cause. You probably won't get too many symptoms until you're a little further along. I think 8/9 weeks was the worst for me symptom-wise. I had a little nausea around the time of ovulation and implantation but it went away... only lasted those days which is what made me decide to take a PG test. Lo and behold it was positive. Congrats to you btw! Try not to stress too much about symptoms and just enjoy being preggers with your little bub!

I got my line over a week ago, at 7dpo. I had symptoms leading up to it (vivid dreams, pressure in uterus, fatigue, dizziness) but haven't felt much the last few days. As you said, some of my symptoms may have been driven by hope as well, lol. I'm getting slightly nervous since I've felt pretty normal the past few days, but worrying won't change anything. The good news is we're still very early (I haven't even technically missed AF yet!) and will have more symptoms as time goes on. And if we're really lucky, we won't at all! I didn't with my son. I hear a lot of women talk about disappearing symptoms that eventually come back, then disappear again. Pregnancy is a trip!

Some nausea nt alot doh , slight cramps , sore boobs im 5wks 3days

I'm five weeks today and have sore bbs cramping and I'm tired! Heartburn on and off I'm constipated also sorry tmi! But I put that down to the weather getting warm and not drinking enough! xxx

I'm just under 4 weeks with my first and only have minor symptoms so far.
I've been more tired then normal, slight cramps and twinges, headaches on and off, very sensitive nipples, and more emotional/irritable then normal.

I'm four weeks and a bit. I just feel dizzy and tired and my boobs are sore\heavy. I didn't get nausea with my first until I was five or sox weeks. Absolutely no nausea just now.

Hello everyone! I'm 4 weeks, and I have had some pretty terrible gas pains. Painful like crying and shaking. I'm managing them with regular brisk walks, prune juice, small meals, and gaviscon/ENO. I've also increased my water intake. It seems to be improving, but if I sit or lie down for too long, the pain gets bad.

Linzalora you are same day as me 4weeks 1day

I'll be five weeks tomorrow, and I don't REALLY think I have any symptoms either.

I have sore boobies, but I was on progesterone during my luteal phase, so I had that anyway. It's not really any different.

I feel SLIGHT twinges and gas occasionally, but in all reality, I probably had that here and there anyway, I'm just more hyper aware of it now.

When I have no twinges, I worry. When I HAVE twinges, I worry. LOL. But i guess worry is just a part of motherhood!! :winkwink: I go with the theory of trying not to worry, but also not trying to FORCE myself not to worry, because that's just not going to happen. As long as I'm not worrying so much that I'm missing out on being happy... then I'm good.

I do have this one odd symptom.... it's uh... well.... (TMI WARNING!)

My vagina tingles.

LOL. I don't know how else to say it. And I don't know if it's all mental, because I'm THINKING about that... region... more. But I swear, it's slightly tingly and feels... ummm.... fuller??

Crazy? Yeah... perhaps. But I'll go with it! :happydance:

Bless you.
I'm glad we are in same boat.
X

I've had no symptoms at all. I only tested cause I had all my normal AF symptoms on Thursday so should have had AF on Friday, but nothing. I spent the weekend camping which means coolers and whisky typically lol. So tested Friday afternoon diluted urine and positive! Crazy! Still no symptoms but for me that's normal probably be symptom free til 6ish weeks. But after a 12 week MMC in December even symptoms won't make me less worried. only the 13 week ultrasound will!

Can you ladies tell me how you get a ticker of how along you are? I went into it but I can't see where you get the html?

https://www.babygaga.com/tickers/pregnancy

go there once you create your ticker scroll down to bbcode and copy and paste into your signature on your control panel.

I'm 4 weeks and one day and am
Having mild vaginal pain towards the right. Like a mild cramping
Don't have OB visit until 7 w. Should I be worried? No blood though

Panicking as only symptom I have now is I'm hungry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->