I'm 4 weeks today. Can we talk symptoms?

My symptoms have lessened today, too. I know it'll all come back, but it's nice for my body to give me a break for a little.

With the other distracting pains gone away for a bit, I can really tell that things are different in my tummy. So cool!

And, yes, I am super hungry! Lunch in T minus 9 minutes.

Hello, I am 4 weeks 1 day, due February 14th. I am having some symptoms, a little nausea when I first wake up, boobs feel really full and I'm tired.

I wish I could relax a little but I panic. Wish I knew what was going on in there.

I wish I could relax a little but I panic. Wish I knew what was going on in there.

I'm sure your little bean is just chillin', getting comfy, and growing some appendages and stuff. :hugs: Sending warm wishes and peaceful thoughts your way!

It'd definitely be nice to have a little video recorder in there lol

About 4.5 weeks here.....got my positive last week at 11dpo...very strong ever since:happydance:

Symptoms wise....a bit so nausea on and off and more tired...but nothing apart from that. Boobs are less sore than in previous months so I reckon that is a symptom of AF for me :haha:

Update for my symptoms- bbs are so sore now. I hugged colleagues today who were leaving for new jobs, and OUCH! I walked down some stairs and just that little bouncing hurt.

I can feel little tugs and cramps between my hips and the occasional lower back pain.

Thankfully, the painful gas has completely subsided except for 2-3 episodes a day. I took a nice long brisk walk today with DH and had no pain. (I'm starting to think my omega-3 pill was causing most of that pain.)

How are you ladies doing?

Hi all!
I got a 2-3 weeks on my digi test today!
My boobs are fuller and I am tired. That is all for now

tired, constipated, sore nipples, heartburn and nausea yay?!

I'm sure your little bean is just chillin', getting comfy, and growing some appendages and stuff.

^haha, love it.

I'm 4 weeks + 3 days. Have a little nausea off and on, mostly associated with smelling foods :p My bra is feeling tight at times, but that comes and goes too. The most consistent symptoms I've had are fatigue/exhaustion, and bothersome pain in my right side. That's the one that has had me a little worried, but I keep Google-ing it and finding that it could be either stretching pain (seems early for that?) or a ovary cyst that will eventually go away. I definitely don't "feel pregnant" yet, but grateful for a few symptoms here and there!

I'd say leading up to my BFP, my only symptoms were fatigue and very mild heart burn. I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow and I'd say over the last week my symptoms have increased to include constipation (despite me eating a plant-based, whole foods diet and drinking plenty), waves of awful nausea and occasional vomiting sessions, headaches when I get hungry, exhaustion, mild uterine cramping, extra sensitive nipples, sore boobs, food aversions, and mood swings! In the course of a week, these lovely symptoms started popping up! To me they're reassuring as I suffered an MC in December (so I can relate to your anxiety), but remember, some people never have any morning sickness (they're lucky) and have healthy babies! You're still early and I feel like if the symptoms are gonna hit, they typically do so around the 6th or 7th week. As long as you're not bleeding, I think you're fine! And remember, the symptoms can arise overnight! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

I did not think i was pregnant, leading up to my BFP I had lots of AF like cramping so I didn't even test till after my period was due. In hindsight, the only 'odd' symptom I had was really vivid dreams.

im about 7 weeks and i never have had nausea, fatigue, sickness, changes in smell or taste etc. My symptoms have been very mild.
I have just had on/off cramps and sore boobs, and on/off lower backpain.

My first thread on here was that my symptoms all vanished for a day at 6 weeks, and i thought i was miscarrying! But now I have learnt that symptoms come and go... trust your body is all I can say.

Every pregnancy is different and every woman is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->