I'm a bad person

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Shandelion, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Shandelion

Shandelion Well-Known Member

My first real day of being unemployed, having quit my job because they wanted me to do unsafe jobs.....I recaulked the edges of my bathtub and sink. I was exposed for less than an hour, wearing a facemask. And in all fairness, the old caulk was black and rotten and moldy. But yeah...I'm a bad person. That was stupid of me.

2. PierceWife

PierceWife Gabriels' mama!

Not the smartest idea BUT you did make sure you weren't exposed for a long period of time as well as used a face mask. :)

3. Mommy2be20

Mommy2be20 Mom to Lyla & CJ <3

You're not a bad person! Don't be so hard on yourself hun. Like PP said, you weren't exposed for a long period of time and you wore a mask. I think we're all pretty guilty of doing at least one thing we "shouldn't" and still go on to have healthy babies :hugs:

4. 44npregnant

44npregnant Well-Known Member

I had my hair colored this weekend. I didn't even think about it! Sometimes we do things we don't realize could make a difference. i think we are okay! :hugs:

5. zumbaloverr

zumbaloverr Well-Known Member

So many things werent even thought of as bad for your baby back in the day... I wouldnt stress about it!

6. brandonsgirl

brandonsgirl Lucky mummy of 2 <3

Don't worry yourself over it huni. Obviously if you start feeling poorly or have issues then talk to a DR but i would expect your fine :) I'm sure you would have heard about that 'i didn't know i was pregnant' show that has been around for a while now. Some women on there continue to drink and party and do all sorts of dangerous jobs as a profession etc. And all their babies turn out ok. If you are really worried then feel free to talk to your MW, that's what they are there for! They won't mind :)