Im a complete mess :( *** Trigger warning***

mamarix16

Pregnant with baby #3!
Reaction score
Morning girls, I am pregnant with my 3rd baby (you would think I would be good at this by now!) but I am having a really rough time - I keep having recurring dreams, every single night that I go to the loo and see loads of blood and my tiny baby lying at the bottom of it, I freak out as I dont know what to do and want to get it out of the loo but I cant as I am too scared, I wake up in tears, cold with sweat and run to the loo to make sure it was all a dream :( I have absolutely no symptoms except extreme cramping and AF type pains - I just dont know how I am going to get through the next 8 weeks. We never planned this baby (very happy though) as I knew I would never survive the stress of the first trimester again (I was a complete mess with my last 2 babies too) I am battling to function and burst into tears everytime I go to the loo - how can I get through this - the days are so long, sorry for the TMI and the rant xxxx:cry:

Sorry you're feeling so stressed and overwhelmed! :hugs: First tri is horrible for everything being unknown. Could you ask for an earlier scan possibly to alleviate your anxieties? Maybe if you talk to your Dr/midwife and explain how upset you are.

Thank you Maggs - I will have a chat and see what they say - Im so upset that I feel this way I wanted to enjoy every second!

Hi hun sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. If you can get referred for an early scan that might be good. I don't know what else to suggest but it's hard not to stress and worry. This is my 3rd as well, I am far more worried this time. Hugs xx

I think I've heard of other women being given early scans because of their anxieties/history of pnd.

Hi hun, i feel stressed too. We lost our 1st bubba then had our son but im super anxious this time. Mainly as ive had so few symptoms and felt so normal! I have an early scan booked tonight for reassurance as my dating scan makes me over 13 weeks. Excited but nervous. I am between 9-10 weeks now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->