Im a hormonal crazy wreck !

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by DXBBaby, Nov 20, 2011.

1. DXBBaby

DXBBaby Well-Known Member

So this 3rd trimester I have had some crazy outbursts and poor DH has been getting the brunt of it its worse than the first tri ! I need to be sent to the nuthouse :haha:

This weekend has been bad Ive been a crying mess , blub , blub. One example - DH asked me a seemingly innocent question "Are you enjoying your pregnancy" .... put that in the mind of my hormonal brain and I went off on one :blush: like ... "other friends may make out its all rainbows and puppies (yep puppies wth?) but when I have swollen feet , hands, legs, and diahorrea of course I am going to say I enjoy it blah blah blah , "Why are you making me feel guilty" blah blah ... ooopsss all this with proper lump in throat sobs :cry:

Hormones or crazy? :wacko:

There is more from this wkend ... I even had a go at him because he called a cotton wool bud a cuetip. I said that the proper english word it this and you canadians cant take our language and make it wrong blah blah , :blush: I now understand cuetip is a brand.... :dohh:

Anyone else been crazy this third tri, please tell me Im not alonnneeee ! :nope:

2. starnicole

starnicole Well-Known Member

lately i've been an emotional mess as well! i cried so much yesterday, i think i probably went through 30 tissues! it would stop for a bit and then i'd start talking about something different and it would start again. it was quite frustrating not being able to control it!

3. emily3399

emily3399 3 dd's expecting #4:)

hhmm i just popped over to be nosey but its nice to know im not the only one..26 weeks today and im having a really hormonal day crying crying and more crying acutally about what is pprobably nothing but my hormones are blowing it out of proportion :(

4. snowfia

snowfia Well-Known Member

Oh I know how you feel, I've been crying at everything!
    Last night OH was on his phone looking something up and i started crying cos he wasn't going to sleep like me :L And after a bit he told me he was looking up tips for new dads of all things. Silly me :dohh: