I'm a horrible mum!

Sarah88

Full time working mummy
Reaction score
So me and Justin DTD for the first time in 2 months last night, and for the first time since giving birth. It didn't hurt, but was tight so thankfully he went slow; i'm happy coz 'i'm tight' lol. But Savannah was in her bassinette in our room, and i'm pretty sure shewas awake, only I didn't no this until afterwards. I feel so bad! It's bad enough to have done it while she's in our room but while she's awake! :dohh: What kind of a mother am I? Obviously a horny one... :rofl:
We didn't use protection either, so fingers crossed spermies didn't get far!

I'm sorry but :rofl: :rofl:

That doesn't make you a horrible mom

:rofl: parents have sex too lol that doesn't make you a bad parent!

:rofl::rofl:

I have to laugh too! It definitely doesn't make you a horrible mom!

Far from a bad mom!! Mom's have needs too! :p

I just feel bad coz she was in the room and awake, lol. Lucky we weren't loud.
Would have been a mood killer if she had've started making noises or something :lol:

Lol, does anyone think im naughty for havin her in the room? You r all lil hussies :rofl: Just kidding!

Well that makes me a bad mummy too then as we did the same the other day and Ruby was in our room lol. Im sure at their age they wont be scarred for life by it lol. On a more serious note tho are u trying for another so soon? Brave women lol xx

:rofl: Then I really would be a bad mum!!
Nah, not trying for another anytime oon, tbh condoms didn't even cross our minds... I did read tho that bfing is a form of contraceptive if u haven't had ur first period yet... Wouldn't take it as bible tho

Nah, me either but I didn't think the morning after pill was safe when bf'ing... or is it?

I doubt that you'll be pregnant but there's always a chance!

And it totally does not make you a bad Mum. OH and I did it this morning and Ally was definitely awake...and smiling :rofl: He wasn't making noise but I think he was quite interested in what was going on...oops!

:rofl: Thats funny.
Glad i'm not the only one!!

the midwife told me that its a myth that breast feeding prevents getting preggers so if u dont want one anytime soon get some condmoms or sumin lol

I`m sorry but all i can do is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I can remember everytime we did try to do it abby would cry :hissy: and we never got done i think we were both getting very frustrated lol than we just got over it oh and really horny and did it anyway she wont remember not that we made much noise. But oh god my ribs hurt still :rofl:

the midwife told me that its a myth that breast feeding prevents getting preggers so if u dont want one anytime soon get some condmoms or sumin lol

After both my DD's my GP told me that so long as you were bf for at least an hour a day and not substituting any feeds then you are safe upto 6 months but you never know when AF will return.

Personally I really wouldn't risk it.

I'm sure if you googled it you could find the exact conditions for using bf as contraception.

I didn't want to risk another so soon so didn't take his advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->