i'm a mess

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by nada87, Dec 18, 2009.

1. nada87

nada87 Well-Known Member

hormones are killing me. i can't deal with anything, my brother moved to Louisana were my half sister lives and i'm upset that he didn't want to stay closer to me. i wanted parmesean wedges for dinner tonight so i called dh to get potatoes so i could make them and when he didn't answer his phone i freaked out. then i finally get a hold of him and he didn't want to pick them up so i started yelling at him. my three yr old is being super hyper today and i am about ready to explode becuz i just want her to be quiet. i have way to much on my plate but i can't give anything up. i'm going to school full time, working two part time jobs and am a full time mom. not to mention pg, all of this means i'm sleep deprived and cranky.
    is anyone else feeling like their hormones are getting the better of them?

2. NeyNey

NeyNey Love My IVF Munchkin

:hugs: Honey....I didn't want to read and run. I blew up at DH yesterday too because he didn't want to stop and pick up some bread for toast that I was craving....

3. mommy-in-june

mommy-in-june Bodhi's Mommy

I do find myself having episodes of "everything sucks" now and then... sometimes getting A LOT of sleep helps. Sometimes it's just the same when I wake up. Damn hormones. :growlmad:

4. karamel

karamel Well-Known Member

I completely understand.
    When my hubby got home from work today i cried and yelled at him because he didn't call me on his lunch break, therefore I think he doesn't care about me.
    And then I cried some more because I didn't know what I wanted for dinner, and he wouldn't tell me what we should get for dinner.
    It's a daily thing, almost everytime i talk to him, i cry. Or yell. And it's usually over nothing. Then he laughs because I'm hormonal and crazy, and then i obviously get even more angry. lol
    Half the time i sit on my bed and say "i hate my life". But then, like 10 minutes later, I'm a-okay.
    Damn hormones!!

5. nada87

nada87 Well-Known Member

isn't it horrible? i'm counting down till the 2nd tri becuz the hormones are easier to deal with. i actually can laugh at myself today so i think it's off to a better start than yesterday