I'm a mummy :-)

alocin22

Reaction score
I had my little girl - Jessica-Leigh by emergency c section on thursday. She is absolutely perfect. They was right in saying that she was going to be small but nobody realised just how small......... she was 3lb15oz:baby: still cant believe she is here. Just need to be able to take her home now, am hoping her results for infections come back clear tomorrow :thumbup: will put up pictures when i get home :happydance:

congrats on your tiny bundle, cant wait to see pics xx

congratulations sweetheart will keep my fingers crossed for bubs that you can take her home soon xx

congratulations! i will keep everything crossed that she comes home soon!

how are you feeling? (physical recovery / emotionally?) hope you're doing well.

k.xx

ps: a beautiful name!

awwwww wow she is tiny, Glad she is well hope results come back clear congrats xxx

Congratulations on your tiny bundle! We need photos!!

:happydance:

awww bless her, cant wait for a pic. Bet she is a little cutie x

Congratulations honey on the arrival of your little princess xx

Congratulations :happydance:

Can't wait to see the pics, I bet she's so cute!

Hope you are both well and home soon xx

congrats..

any harm in asking y u got induced??

I had been having Growth scans on weekly basis as baby was on the small side. It was decided that i would be induced at 38 weeks as this is the time the placenta can start to slow down and baby would be best being fed out of the womb.

congrats cant wait to see pics! how is she doing?? xx

congrats cant wait to see pics! how is she doing?? xx

Jessica is doing really well. We was finally let home on Monday night after having tests and checks every few hours since her birth. It was so awful seeing her being poked & prodded and stabbed with needles all the time, it is nice to have her home all to myself now. Her poor little feet and hands are covered in needle marks and bruises.
We cant complain we have been well looked after in the hospital, but is such a relief to be home. She re weighed yesterday and has only lost 1oz which was fantastic news. :thumbup:

Attachments

• P2010127.jpg
    P2010127.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Jessica Leigh.jpg
    Jessica Leigh.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads