Im a Nervous Wreak!! Can anyone check my dates please.

laura_2010

Reaction score
Hi Well.. My AF arrived n 12 th Nov and I was late over a week getting on to 2 weeks late, I had a scan done after this to make sure all was ok and yes all was good had follicles which she said you get around Ovulation time.. so I didnt really track Ovulation... Then I did a Cheap test on the 12th of dec which was a Very faint pos... then the 13th on a Morrisons test which again was faint but more than yesterday's - I then did a Didi on 15th which was 1-2 weeks and then another on 19th which then was 2-3 weeks then 26th 2-3 weeks and today 2-3 weeks... Iv counted back 3 weeks on a calender as Clearblue say 2-3 weeks since contespetion but unsure if thats right? I had bloods yesterday which was 2400 and will have then again tomorrow but im so neverous theres somthing wrong, Iv not had any bleeding.. But does all this seem right in dates? Thank you

I wouldn't worry too much about what the digis say, they're not hugely accurate. I'd think that you conceived roughly around the time of your scan, so would be the number of weeks that have passed since your scan, plus 2.

They dont say 3+ until AT LEAST 2000hcg, and it all depends on how dilute your urine is and how your body metabolizes hcg etc. You'll prbbably get your 3+ in a few days. Go by blood tests, not urine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->