• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I'm a nervous wreck...

lcraig

Reaction score
Hey ladies. I found out through ultrasound on April 9th that I had lost the baby. After bloodwork, they determined my levels were 54,000 and declining. I passed the baby on the 19th, and my levels went down to 500. I did not go back for more bloodwork, and assumed that since I stopped bleeding after about 5 days that I was finished. It has been about 5 1/2 weeks since I passed the baby, and I still hadn't gotten a period. I thought that was strange, and I had been feeling a little off too. I tested last night, and it was immediately a dark positive. Could this be leftover hormones? I just dont know what to think. I have an appt tomorrow, but i wondered if anyone had similar experiences. Is it possible to have a healthy pregnancy if i got pregnant first cycle after MC?

So sorry for your loss.. this is just MY experience because I do know of people who got pregnant on their first cycle after mc and it was fine but that wasnt my case. I had a mc at around 11 weeks..Passed on my own and had to go in for blood work.. it took 2 months for my levels to go to 0...and it took 4months for me to get a period again...Fingers crossed for you!!

hi im so sorry very for your loss. you could very well be pregnant again n have a healthy pregnancy. I had a miscarriage .. period returned a few weeks later and I was pregnant again that cycle n he's asleep here beside me as I write this :)The doctor actually told me that the only reason it's recommended to wait on a period to return b4 trying again after a miscarriage is so they have a better idea of when you're due. In saying that other doctors may have different opinions. I wish u the very best of luck with your apt x

Sorry you went through all that:( Unfortunately I don't know the answer but I hope you get good news tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"