Im a Playstation widow & OH sucks.

i get what you mean hunni, i was only on here other day ranting about my OH, fortunetly we have been getting on much better because i have been feeling better and doing my chores etc, he however still does not help!!!!!

know how you feel, and its really upsetting that they wouldnt WANT to help, or show understanding. I have since began to realise that most men are like this, try and keep your chin up and dont stress with the housework, if you need to rest, rest, hope he shows you some understanding soon xx

that's exactly why i won't let dh have anything .like that. he's bad enough with the internet but if he had a game system nothing would ever get done. although it is true after the baby is born he will probably grow up. dh didn't really grow up till dd was born (actually i was 8 mo pg when he realized we were having a baby) after that he became much more useful. now he's like a real grown up

i am sorry i'm over in 1st tri but its nice to see how u lovely ladies are going.....i'm 27 weeks and i'm a computer widow, do you think it might be best if u spoke to him about his time on the ps3???? i recently posted a thread in 3rd tri about a similier thing males are males they cant read our mind and boys never grow up!!! i had a talk to my oh about being a computer widow and told him if things need to be done do it, i cant be expected to do everything!!! yeah my oh works from up to 17 hours a day and i get more than i should be expected to do, but on his days off theres housewrok etc to be done and even if it means u should cry go for it coz males hate to see there oh crying and believe me it works like a dream and he now helps out around the house YAHHHH

Hey hun does your OH know what being in the first trimester is like? have you fully explained to him what it does to our bodies? My OH and i had a talk last time i was pregnant and this time around he is doing much better. I explained to him that its all i can do to wake up in the morning and go to work, without throwing up, im SO tired no matter how much i sleep, my body feels like its been run over by a truck. Im sick, almost like a hangover where it doesn't go away. I get dizzy, and you know what im growing OUR child no one said it would be easy, im doing what i can to help around the house, but you need to pitch into! I cant do it all. Maybe explain to him without getting upset that you feel neglected, I know my OH needs his down time on his games but he makes sure i feel loved first. I think you need to sit down with your OH and explain to him and have a conversation with him. :hugs: hun.

yep im a widow too and im a alone house cleaning washing scrubing nappy changing child feeding child carring super woman lol if i dont do it no 1 else will so i no how you feel its a man thing i think x chin up x

sorry hun he is like that.. Im a playstation player who does reviews for a site.. He needs to balance the time with you.. maybe when you are doing a hobby you like then thats when he should play it.. but not all the time.. he really needs to balance hes time and hours :hugs:

My husband is a PS3 and World of Warcraft addict, and it does get quite annoying at times. It took us a while to figure it out, and now we dedicate a couple hours each night just hanging out with eachother...then after that he can play and I watch tv.

It sounds like his schedule is pretty nuts, and that's what he likes to do when he has 'downtime'...but you need to be included in his plans. I don't think telling him he can't play will get you too far, so ask him to compromise with you.

My husband is a PS3 and World of Warcraft addict, and it does get quite annoying at times. It took us a while to figure it out, and now we dedicate a couple hours each night just hanging out with eachother...then after that he can play and I watch tv.

It sounds like his schedule is pretty nuts, and that's what he likes to do when he has 'downtime'...but you need to be included in his plans. I don't think telling him he can't play will get you too far, so ask him to compromise with you.

I too am a 'Warcraft Widow', my OH used to spend all night up in the computer room on Warcraft but then he got a laptop so he could 'spend more time with me'.......Now he just sits on the other side of the room with his laptop on his knee, headphones in ears, clicking away. I'm not sure what was Worse. I think, if he had his way, LO would have its own guild (ii think thats what they call em) as soon as its born..............over my dead body!

We've come to an agreement where he can play it as much as he wants during the week (i can watch my soaps) but not at all at weekends. It seems to work that way.

I think you just need to agree on when you have some 'us time' and when his stupid games need to be put away!

I too am a 'Warcraft Widow', my OH used to spend all night up in the computer room on Warcraft but then he got a laptop so he could 'spend more time with me'.......Now he just sits on the other side of the room with his laptop on his knee, headphones in ears, clicking away. I'm not sure what was Worse. I think, if he had his way, LO would have its own guild (ii think thats what they call em) as soon as its born..............over my dead body!

We've come to an agreement where he can play it as much as he wants during the week (i can watch my soaps) but not at all at weekends. It seems to work that way.

I think you just need to agree on when you have some 'us time' and when his stupid games need to be put away!

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!? Have you ever tried playing WoW? I actually like it. Not nearly to the extent that he does, but we play together sometimes which give us a little more together time! :)

aaargh!!! i am the same. my OH works 12 hours which is fair enough. he comes in from work, his dinner is on the table. his sandwich for tomoros work is in the fridge. i wash up after him and then he plays FIFA10 til its bedtime, he doesnt even have a shower til right before bedtime. im soooo sick of being a skivvy!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!? Have you ever tried playing WoW? I actually like it. Not nearly to the extent that he does, but we play together sometimes which give us a little more together time! :)

GOOD GOD........No!!!

I am a world of warcraft widow too!! It drives me crazy sometimes - he does nothing around the house and expects me to do it all! I wouldnt even mind so much if there was appreciation and i wasnt taken for granted! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"