I'm a prune!!

Iamblessed

ttc#10
Reaction score
Just so excited to finally be 10 weeks:) goofy thread but a happy one!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Yay :) I noticed I got "upgraded" to sweetpea today. We'd been referring to the embryo as "appleseed" all last week, this will take some getting used to.

looks like we have the same due date arlos!! thats awesome...wonder which of us will go first:)

right on !! where is your ticker sunshine ? We need more prunes:)

looks like we have the same due date arlos!! thats awesome...wonder which of us will go first:)

Yep...Johnny Depp's birthday! Is this your first? This is number 2 for me... Maybe we will go on the same day!

Congrats!! I can't wait till I am 10 weeks:) hope you're doing well:)

right on !! where is your ticker sunshine ? We need more prunes:)

I'm on my iPad and it won't let me copy and paste out of the scroll bar on ANY ticker websites. SO annoying. My laptop is broken waiting to be fixed by the repair man but the parts are still back ordered *eyeroll* (it's been weeks. I'm going crazy! Lol)

Love it ladies....what is everyones due dates! awww sunshine hope you get a ticker soon:) Arlos-this would be number 13 but due to 4 m/cs is my 9th!! Maybe we will go the same day:)

Yay! Im so jealous! I wish i was a prune. Im still some kind of seed. I hate being a seed! xx

Jen-you are getting close hun:) I am doing ok ty for asking...still pretty sick and not feeling well right now due to a cold but am doing my best. how are you doing?:)

Bunnikins-you are a appleseed:) No need to be jealous you will be here soon as well:) how you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->