I'm a scrounger

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
I thought i'd count my pennies in my penny jar to pay off some more of my CC in a bid to get the interest payments down. Anyway, I have £14 in 5s, 2s and 1s.

There is a pile of 2ps 80p. So i decided to go on a hunt around the house for more pennies. Go to the kitchen and see my OH has only half put the shopping away. So i go to put the fabric softener in the little bathroom where we store it and I drop it!. An entire bottle of comfort pure. I was NOT pleased.

So I sat on the bathroom floor and spooned it back into the bottle :rofl:

Needless to say, my bathroom floor is the best smelling in the UK.

I didn't manage to find the extra 20p in 2ps. Managed 6p. Anyone gonna offer me 7 2ps to make up my £1 :p

Lol I broke a cat-litter bag, so I scooped it back into the bag and used it, the cat didn't know the difference

I only have one but here add it to the collection :rofl:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 2
Lol I broke a cat-litter bag, so I scooped it back into the bag and used it, the cat didn't know the difference

Lol, done that many times and its a hell of a lot easier than trying to scoop softener into a bottle with a bloody table spoon :rofl:

Lol I bet it is, your bathroom isnt carpeted by any chance is it? My mum's upstairs bathroom is and when every you drop anything liquid on it, its gone forever lol

Lol I bet it is, your bathroom isnt carpeted by any chance is it? My mum's upstairs bathroom is and when every you drop anything liquid on it, its gone forever lol

No thank god, or i might have cried there and then over my wasted fabric softener :rofl:

I thought i'd count my pennies in my penny jar to pay off some more of my CC in a bid to get the interest payments down. Anyway, I have £14 in 5s, 2s and 1s.

There is a pile of 2ps 80p. So i decided to go on a hunt around the house for more pennies. Go to the kitchen and see my OH has only half put the shopping away. So i go to put the fabric softener in the little bathroom where we store it and I drop it!. An entire bottle of comfort pure. I was NOT pleased.

So I sat on the bathroom floor and spooned it back into the bottle :rofl:

Needless to say, my bathroom floor is the best smelling in the UK.

I didn't manage to find the extra 20p in 2ps. Managed 6p. Anyone gonna offer me 7 2ps to make up my £1 :p

I'd have been spooning the comfort back in too :rofl:

I've got a jar of pennies somewhere...maybe I should count them! I'd forgotten about it! x

aww Amy...we're a sad lot arent we?!!!!

Its such a shame that we are forced to live like this, i really hope 2009 is a better year for all xxx

No thank god, or i might have cried there and then over my wasted fabric softener :rofl:

Lol I dropped a body scrub from boots on mums bathroom floor when i lived at home still, tried to scrape it up with my fingers lol it didnt work and I cried in the bath

aww Amy...we're a sad lot arent we?!!!!

Its such a shame that we are forced to live like this, i really hope 2009 is a better year for all xxx

Well we are not in a recession yet! It is foretasted to be next year, i think that will be the gloomiest

I'm probably the only member here,sitting confused with all the pennies talk....:wacko:

lol we have a jar like that that we put together when we first moved in together (2 years ago). We called it our 'Paris Fund'. It is now out 'Astin Martin for the wedding' fund.

We have £18 :(

xxx

If i drop somthing like this there is no way i would leave it i would try my best to save it :rofl:
we have a large celebrations tin that we put pennys in its now got £27 pound and somthing pence
I putting it towards xmas presents for xmas time :)

Weve got a penny jar, DF says its the baby fund!!!

Lucky we havent caught yet I think babies cost more than a fiver!! :rofl:

Good luck with your search!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back