I'm a silly tart!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Yorkie, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Yorkie

Yorkie Member

Well i've done a stupid thing today and i've no idea why i did it. I did a hpt even though it 8 days till A/F is due. I just want this so badly that i can't wait to know if he's knocked me up! Needless to say it was a BFN. We were BD a lot at the weekend when i was ovulating and i really think this might be our month for starting our little family. I know i'm daft! Feel free to call me crazy!!! :wacko:

2. Trinity

Trinity Well-Known Member

Aww you arent silly at all.

I think there are a lot of people on here who will be able to sympathise and know how much you want this .. me for one !!

I have managed to stop myself testing early .. but then again its been nearly 7 months we been trying now so getting used to af turning up every month :cry:

BFN dont mean that you arent pg just yet so dont get down about it. :D

3. KX

KX Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed hun xxxx

4. Yorkie

Yorkie Member

Thanks! I'm off sick from work at the minute so ive got a lot of thinking time. Its nearly 6 months now although for the first three months it wasn't proper trying! I do think im obsessed sometimes!

5. Iwantone!!!

Iwantone!!! Well-Known Member

Finger cross hun x

6. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Obsessed - A word that belongs to TTC esspecially after a loss or the fact you think it will happen straight away like it does for others.

Its not uncommon for the average couple to take up to a year conceiving so not all doom & gloom. Do you know when you ovulate? Did you get those tests hun?

:dust:

7. Stef

Stef Mummy to Olivia & PG #2

Yep I'll agree to that too... I can't describe how much we want to make it happen and im sure the rest of you are the same.

8. Trinity

Trinity Well-Known Member

Yea definately .. want it soo much but know that it will only happen when it is ready to happen.

Just got to stay positive :D and do lots of BDing :wink:

9. Spunky Cupkake

Spunky Cupkake Well-Known Member

good luck hun fingers x for you xxx

10. Yorkie

Yorkie Member

Thanks for all your lovely messages. I know i've got to be patient but lets just say i'm not very good at being patient!
    Wobbles i got those tests thanks x but i'm not sure what i'm doing regardong the ovulation tests. The last ones i used were those dead expensive ones from Boots x