• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Im a terrible person

I am having my anomaly scan in two weeks and am excited and scared of finding out the genders. OH and I have been discussing gender and names etc of course and OH would ideally like two girls. I have a feeling I am having one of each, though of course I may be wrong. I think the possibility of two boys is one we considered least. I love lil boys and my lil nephews are adorable but in the back of my mind I always remember that old saying: Your son's your son till he takes a wife, your daughter's your daughter all her life. And judging by the relationship between my mum and me and my mum and my brother, there is an element of truth in it. Mum loves us both the same but I know she and I have the closer relationship. So with all that I can understand your emotional reaction very well Kielee. Especially as this will be our only pregnancy. But I know we will all love and adore what ever we are given :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"