I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

Have you seen many of the ic ones that look similar and turned out to be negative? X

I'd check out the countdowntopregnancy hpt gallery, you can search by brand and then enter in your dpo and it will pop up all the tests that were positive, negative, and evaps so you can compare. I used to use that brand and never got an evap like that.

Ok then thank you I will take a look. Hopefully it will be a BFP for me in a few days. Good luck to everyone else too! :) x

Thanks girl! I'm thinking its an indent or evap but with allll these faint lines on almost 12 tests, it makes me wonder. Plus AF hasn't showed up yet! We'll see!

Here's my tweak of my own test. Bottom test is last night at 11dpo without a hold after drinking quite a bit of fluids throughout the day. What do you all think? Evap?

Attachments

• tumblr_mnebieOxkx1sq8t8xo2_500.jpg
    tumblr_mnebieOxkx1sq8t8xo2_500.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 13
I think that bottom one definitely looks positive. And I'm on my phone and didn't enlarge the pic and can see it! Good luck.

Thank you for replying hun!! I hope we all get our BFPs this cycle!! FX for all of us!!!

Thank you!! i have such bad luck with evaps so i'm scared to believe it. Gonna go buy a FRER after work and am holding my pee until then lol.

It's definitely the most noticeable line ive ever had on a test but I just seriously have the WORST luck with evaps that I just can't believe it. Buying a FRER after work. FX!!!!!

Plus if i'm preggers I got pregnant by a BD 4/5 days before O which would amaze me!

Can't wait to see the free!!!! I have a dollar store test cooking for u now lol

Can you show us a pic without the tweak? I can tell better if it's an evap without the tweak.

you can't see much without the tweak at all and i'm at work and was only able to post the tweaked pic cuz I had uploaded it onto countdowntopregnancy lol. Will post my FRER when I get home!!! FX! Thank you all for looking :) :)

Of course not! I love women who embrace their POAS addiction like myself ;) lol

I def see something on the IC's especially the bottom one, not sure about the dollar store.

Attachments

• PART_1369602772869.jpg
    PART_1369602772869.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 7
  • PART_1369602844353.jpg
    PART_1369602844353.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 4
  • PART_1369602912020.jpg
    PART_1369602912020.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
Well the i c's are supposed to be 10miu so that would make sense thank you!!!!!

Awww Clynn I was gonna ask to see your tests. The bottom one deffo looks positive. Crossing fingers, toes (but not legs for obvious reasons hehe) for yoooooou!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->