I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

Ok yesterday you said you saw something on my test, well this is this mornings test and also started my period, Im so confused...HELP!!!!

Attachments

• 20130611_105943.jpg
    20130611_105943.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 31
hi clynn could you please work your magic on this ive done an invert but thats all i can do thankyou

Attachments

• BNB@!@!.jpg
    BNB@!@!.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 10
Could ya, Would ya, Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase :)

Attachments

• noway.jpg
    noway.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 15
Could you tweak this please x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 5
Hey girls, sorry. Just found out my fiance has to undergo surgery to remove a lymph node in his neck and biopsy it to try to figure out what's going on with him and why it's so swollen all of the time. Been so absorbed in medical stuff haven't had much time to be on BnB. Will tweak all these pics here in an hour or so, FX those who posted tests a day or two ago got a true BFP!!! <3

Don't think i'm seeing anything on this one hun and if your period started it was probably my line eye or the camera catching an indent on your last test. :hugs: sorry!

Attachments

• 20130611_105943.jpg
    20130611_105943.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 7
I am definitely seeing something on the top one and it looks pink to me!! Update?!?!?!

Attachments

• BNB@!@!.jpg
    BNB@!@!.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 6
I thought I saw something but upon edit it almost looks likea dye run or the way the urine dried. FX i'm wrong!

Attachments

• noway.jpg
    noway.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 4
I see something but can't tell color, FX it's not an evap!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3
I thought I saw something but upon edit it almost looks likea dye run or the way the urine dried. FX i'm wrong!

Thank you!!! im sill waiting to see whats up. I wish your bf a speedy refcovery and poditibrd

I'm sorry your fiancé has to go through this. I hope it all turns out alright.

I think this is a BFN, but maybe? I'm really sucky at this, LOL.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Navygrrl/230pm_zps6fc3fe9b.jpg

I see a very skinny grey line, not sure if it's the start of something or not- FX it is!!!

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 2
hi hun can you please do mine please? xx

test pm.jpg

Isee a faint line, but it looks pretty thin. FX it's the start of a beautiful BFP and not an evap!

Attachments

• test pm.jpg
    test pm.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 11
Just wanted to say thank you for doing all of this and being so positive and upbeat. :) I really hope your fiancé feels better.

So af turned up today perfect timing. At least she didn't keep me waiting. So the very faint pink line on the Ic wasn't positive not got a clue what it was. Don't think evap because it showed up almost instantly albeit very faint but definitely there. So I'm guessing it must of been a faulty test. I vow to not test early next cycle false positive = huge disappointment!! X

Hi :) Could you please see if you can see if this line has color or is it an evap?

Attachments

• bb14.jpg
    bb14.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 12
Pretty sure this is a bfn... But would u please tweak it?! I suck at it!! Thank u so much

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 9
This one was tweaked as good as I could.. I suck at it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 4
well after almost 4 months of no period and a positive test I had bleeding this morning and they said I am not pregnant and they dont understand why or how I got a positive :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->