im a week late but moving on finally

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
yesterday my doctor told me ive been in the 2nd trimester for a week now and i didnt know that haha. i thought i had just started it! so, im heading over to the 2nd trimester forum and im looking forward to seeing you all there real soon. :cloud9:

Bye Catiren I wish you the best in the second trimester. Thank you for your input to my questions from TWW to here. I hope to join you over there , probably as you move into third trimester!

Good luck!! I still have quite awhile to go, but I'm looking forward to joining that board when the time comes!

Bye Catiren I wish you the best in the second trimester. Thank you for your input to my questions from TWW to here. I hope to join you over there , probably as you move into third trimester!

cant wait to see you there!! :happydance:

Good luck!! I still have quite awhile to go, but I'm looking forward to joining that board when the time comes!

i remember i found out so early at 8 dpo and ever since that day it just felt like the weeks were dragging on and longer and longer each week. i thought i'd never get out of the first trimester! i was mostly worried about small things to everything and now that im here, i feel like that time was quite quick. you'll be there in no time so hang on and enjoy those amazing opportunities when you get to see and hear your baby and the heartbeat for the first time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->