im already this big at 4weeks and 6 days?

poonibby

mama, and TTC!
Reaction score
is this normal? haha. and my freaking belly itches from all of the PUPPP that i have already! ahhh!

Attachments

• WP_000863.jpg
    WP_000863.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 132
It's just bloat at this stage hun, it will go down and you bump will come through in a few weeks :)x

Just early pregnancy bloat :) It will go down and the bump will start a bit later, just remember LO is behind your pubic bone until 12 weeks. :flow:

I agree with the above :thumbup: I had major bloat until I hit about 7-8 weeks x

Exactly what everyone else has said, bloating is soo common in early pregnancy!

Don't worry, that bloat will disappear & a big ole baby bump will take its place. :)

Agree with the girls :thumbup: i was like this then it went at around 11wks and bump came about 13-14 weeks..
Dont wish a bump too soon. I did and now im huge :dohh::haha:
Xx

yep just bloat hun but we all pretend its a proper bump :haha: anything from 12 weeks onwards is bump before that is bloat :)

It is just an early pregnancy bloat sweetheart and it will go away over the coming days/weeks and then you will get a proper baby bump. I didn't start to get my baby bump until I was around 21 weeks pregnant though so it may be a bit of a wait but it's well worth it :hugs2: x

I looked like this at 4 weeks, baby is the size of a poppy seed at that point so it's definitely all bloat hun :flower:

okay thats good to know, haha. everyone thinks im farther along cause of my hcg levels, and my pregnany test. but i cant be that far along cause i had a period and a miscarraige you know?

There's still a chance you could be further along. I knew all my dates for certain as my LMP came on a very memorable date for me and knew how long my cycles were even though I was on the pill and I was still a week further than I thought!

dang i still hope im not further along, cause when we did the ultra sound we literally thought we saw a little spec of a black hole for the gestational sac. so i really hope i am only 5 weeks today. cause that was when i was 4 weeks and 2 days.

Oh if you'd already had a scan then I'm sure you're where you should be :dohh: sorry, didn't realise you'd had a scan so early.

Did you have to ask for the scan? I'm hoping to get one with my first appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->