im at 5 weeks and feel blah

macy7t7

mum to Freya
Reaction score
I am only at week five and i feel l been feeling sick for what seems like forever, which in reality is probably 3 weeks on and off all day, i have on and off cramping and i have this pressure in the middle of my ribcage and belly some times and i am not sure what it can be. I dont have heart burn just this tight feeling that i cant seem to relieve. I dont think i am bloated as i think i would recognise what it is. Only way to describe it, is that it was like my 3rd trimester of my 1st pregnancy.

At this rate i am gonna struggle to keep this pregnancy on the quiet with all the symptoms!!

What do you think? How is everyones first trimester going?

I'm only 4 weeks in, but so far I'm feeling great! Hoping for a pleasant pregnancy. I think the first tri is the worst, I loved the second and third tri with my daughter! Hope you feel better!

I know, lol thanks. I am just so constipated at the moment. I am having more symptoms second time round i think. I struggle to eat and drink most days.

Have a great pregnancy.

I wish I had more symptoms then sore bbs. Sigh. Lol. Anyway, if constipation is your concern, then it may be the prenatals we are required to take. The extra iron will make you constipated. Try to counteract that by eating something with the vitamins and increasing your intake of water and fiber :)

i've told everyone there is to tell already.. haha.. i dont much for the hush hush.. :)
it;s so exciting......

i feel great.. i mean i still feel pg from last baby.. i dont think it will hit me till i'm 35 weeks this time around as i'll be so busy...:)

hope you feel better

I felt rubbish between 5-7 weeks. Im just exhausted now. Peptac helped me not feel so sick.

its difficult because nobody is the same :-( xx

I feel horrible. The morning and night is th worst. I feel like I have the flu. And then I have intermittent bouts of lightheadedness. I was sick with my son but not like this!

I am right there with you. This pregnancy is already starting out very differently then my last. My last pregnancy was amazing, I was full of energy, basically had no aches and pain. I just overall felt great. This one however, I am already very achy, I'm always tired and all I want to do is sleep. I know now that it is very true when they say every pregnancy differs. That is truly the case!

Hi Ladies, Can I join? I am 4w6d today and today is the first day I don't feel all that great, aside for the tiredness! I have been so, so tired since the day I found out I was pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->