I'm at a loss.

ButterflySoul

Reaction score
I thought things were getting better with me/Keith/fetus, but apparently not.
I told him that we need to talk, about whether or not we're keeping it.

He said, "I don't care."

I said, "You don't care whether or not we're keeping our kid?"

And then he said..

"From now on. Anything regarding that thing; you can deal with. Cuz I don't give two and a half shits."

I am heartbroken.
I don't know what to do.
I can't do this on my own.

:shock::growlmad: that is utterly shocking!! dont know what to suggest :( :hugs:

Just to say that if you want to, you can do this on your own. I did. My gorgeous wee man is 6 now and he is my world. My ex was a total idiot, I was glad to be shot of him. But out of it came my son and now I have a wonderful man and a baby on the way. So all I am saying is don't let him influence your decision if you don't agree with it :) And if you do then it is your choice and yours alone, I for one shant judge xx

So sorry to hear that hun :( Why are these men so insensitive? Hope he didn't mean it and will realize it soon.

awhhhh how rough!! what a tosser!!! sending loads of :hugs: xx

What a ______!!! Why does he have such a bad attitude? That's pure nasty! Was he just in a bad mood or has he been like this since he found out? No-one deserves that lack of respect, especially carrying his child xx

sorry to hear your having problems.
if its any help my mates oh said pretty much the same, told her to get rid and now he is an amazing dad who regretes saying those stuff but on the other hand my sister raised her first on her own as her ex didnt want to no either.
only you can decied what is best now and whatever you decided im sure will be the right choice for you.
have you got family and friends to talk to and help you?
your more than welcome to talk to me iv been in a similar situation in the past
good luck

I really don't know what to do. He's never like this.
I thought he was getting better about it.

I hate this.

men freak out easy! maybe give him some time, if you want to keep baby then say tough im having this baby with or without you, he will soon sort his attitude out.
if you dont want to then speak to your doctor quickly cause the earlier the better, prob get shot on her for saying that :/

I hate this.

Hi ButterflySoul

I really feel for you. I found out my hubby was cheating on me last week. It is really hard but you can do this by yourself. You really can! Those hormones don't help as well as they can make you crazy at times and it's harder to deal with things. Do you have any support of friends or family around you? Is there anywhere you can stay away from him at present? He may rethink and want to talk to you after a few days.

I hope that things get better soon for you. Women have a rough time with men. xx

I'm so sorry he's acting this way, it's really sad for you not to have his support. I will say that the fact that you are on a pregnancy website talking about your baby would suggest to me that you may have already decided.

I think you can do it alone. You can provide everything this baby needs xx

wow... I'm speechless, he called your baby "that thing" WOW...... I don't know what to really say to this, but I suggest for the two of you and sit down like two grown people and talk about the future of your child, and what is going to happen between the two of you. He's probably acting that way because Reality has not hit him in the face yet. but I might be wrong. I'm sorry you are going through this :hugs:

Leave him, he's not worth it! Keep the baby and you'll be much happier without him but with the baby, than with him but without a LO. Trust me, I've got loads of examples around me. Women can make choices and it's up to us to lead the role. Be strong! xx

:cry: not your average response.. not even a concerned, worried response.. I don't really think it matters how freaked out he is...that's a childish and unacceptable thing to say to you. I'm sorry...really that there are even people/men/ anyone who could react like that, as you're probably frightened and feeling unsure too. I hope despite his reaction you can make a decision that you can be okay with...and that you want, and not solely based on him, although I completely get that he and his support might play a big part in your decision..keep us updated. what's happening now..? :hugs:

if my oh had said that to me I'd have slapped him and told him where to go. have you got family and friends that will help and support you and make you realise that you don't need him

Only you can decide what to do for the best but you must make the right decision for YOU. If he influences your decision you will only end up resenting him and by that time it will be too late. Women raise babies by themselves all of the time, I'm not saying it will be easy but you must talk to him and make the right decision for you. I hope everything works out ok for you :hugs:

I hate this.

Sorru Hun, I dont know how to advise but i empathize totally. Its your decision to keep the baby or not. I tend to console my friends in similar situations that should they choose to keep the baby, always imagine that you were living happily ever after, but suddenly one had to go (Imagine they passed on), would you cope and keep up with the kid(s) on your own or would you give up on them because one parent is gone>>... Something to think about even when its not entirely positive.

We are here for u if you want to let if off.

For now, you have my congrats. Congratulations. There is life in You. Hugs and more

Make sure you make the right decision for you, not the decision that he wants.

I am in the same situation, we are not together anymore and when i told him i was pregnant and wanted to keep my baby he told me i was being ridiculous, the baby was nothing but a thing and the product of a drunken sh*g that needed getting rid of :cry:

Im now just over 23 weeks pregnant and doing just fine without him.

If you want to keep your baby, tell him where to go. Its up to him if he comes round to the idea or not and if he doesn't it is his loss. Your baby will bring you so much more love and happiness than he would ever do :flower:

Its just a shame that it sometimes takes something as serious as this for these men to show their true colours.

Hope you are ok x

I don't have much to add, other than what's already been said, but I'm truly sorry. :hugs: Stay strong, because you are a strong and wonderful woman. Hopefully one day, he realizes what a wanker he is.

What an insensitive A hole. He doesn't deserve you or your child. Whatever decision you make, you know best. It should be your decision, and you don't need him for sure!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->