I'm available for weddings, funerals and christenings

Jase

Reaction score
i was bored the other night and got ordained
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This is to confirm thatJason Barber SOUTH GLAMORGAN uk has been ordained as a minister of theUniversal Life Church, Modesto, California.Date of Ordination: 5/13/2007 by Kevin Andrews, Pastorwww.ulc.net~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your request for ordination has been processed, and you are now an ordained minister of theUniversal Life Church in Modesto, California! Please record the above date of ordination foryour records, as you may need this information in the future to fill out the various forms ofthe clergy. If you were ordained previously, the above date will constitute a valid date uponwhich you were RE-ordained. Ordination is for life, without price, and without question ofyour specific beliefs. You do not need to pay any tithe, donation, or offering of any kind,now or in the future.Ordinations are individually reviewed and forwarded to Universal Life Church InternationalHeadquarters in Modesto, California, where it will be recorded in the permanent church records.As a minister, you are authorized by the church to perform the rites and ceremonies of thechurch (except circumcision), including weddings, funerals, baptisms and blessings, subject tothe laws of your country, state, or locality. Prior to conducting any civil ceremony (such asmarriages), you should know and comply with the laws pertaining to your area of jurisdiction.You are entitled to all privileges and courtesies normally offered to members of the clergy.Your commitment is to always do the right thing. It is your responsibility to peacefully andsincerely determine the right course of action, and to avoid infringing on the rights of others. You alone are responsible for your actions as a minister.

just call me rev jase:angelnot:

lmfao you twit!

thank you 4 makin me laugh ... rev!

xxx

:dohh: Now I have your Address.....:muaha: Ill send you my prayer requests!

OOOOHHHHH MR & MRS WOBBLES.....That has a nice ring to it:rofl:

thats not your real address is it:dohh:

O.M.G. Modesto California is just outside of my home town. Why did you go there..... Can you only practice in the states?

thats not your real address is it:dohh:

:dohh: yes it is!!

its so frustrating being married to a child :(

Wobbles, can you edit his post please and take out our address

xx

hehehehehe

im just extra carefull on the internet now. some right odd bods out there:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"