I'm Baaaaaccckkkk!!

I'm so glad that you are home with Jaiden. He is such a miracle. I know the thought of transplant is petrifying (my daughter had a liver transplant when she was 7 months old...she weighed 11 lbs.). It is amazing what medicine can do these days. I am glad to hear that your husband is a match. Best wishes to you and your family!

Aww Charlotte!! soo glad to see you back and hear that Jaiden is doing well :hugs:

So happy to see you back hun
Really pleased the little guy is doing well :hugs:

welcome back!

Must be such a relief to come home!! :hugs:

:happydance:

I'm so glad you're back, and home, and that LO is doing well!

You have been missed :)
:hug:

God leanne I can't believe chase is 1 month old, last time i was on baby and bump you were 30 weeks pregnant lol.

Jaiden is as good as can be, he has had 3 surgeries now, but is set up on dialysis and medication and stable, so i am able to do all of his treatment at home as he is stable enough. Its very hard work and time consuming. But worth every minute.

And as soon as he is 10kg he will be transplanted with one of his daddys kidneys ( a day i do not look forward to) xx

:hug:

Poor little guy going through all of that. Prayers that he gets stronger and stronger!

It has been a long time, but quite understandable as to why. :)

Welcome back!! We missed you :hugs:

So glad Jaiden's doing well and you're home x

Welcome back!!!!! Glad to hear the family is all together at home.

Was thinking of you over the weekend, thats great news.

WELL DONE Jaiden (and mummy and daddy)

you must be pleased to have him home welcome back sweetie:hugs:

Helloooo!!!!!!!! Great to see you back! :hugs: I've missed you. Hope you can pop some piccys of your little man up soon :-D

Hello i have missed u loads. so glad ur back hunni and little jaiden is doing so well x x :hugs:

Glad to hear you are both back home again and Jaiden is doing well.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->