I'm back, 7dpo frer and 8dpo IC

Oh how I'm hoping but IC'S are still stark white this evening haven't had the chance to get back to Walmart for a cheapie test, welp just going to hold on to hope. Will update!

So strange the test was negative this morning when the 88c test deff has a nice line. Good luck

Thanks last month with the cp i had 2 days of positive lines even on a frer then bfn...:nope:
Idk what's going on my temp is still high and im 10dpo today but my last IC was a bfn this morning

Welp my test this evening went negative, guess its over
20191016_003257.jpg 10dpo

:hugs: coming your way! I often think of you since following your entire thread from your most recent ectopic. I truly hope you have your sticky bean in the right place sooner than later mama :flower:

Thinking of you and sending you hugs! I'm so sorry you're going through this. You really aren't out until AF shows or doesn't, but I know it's not easy to deal with. I hope this resolves itself soon!

Thanks girls. I'm disappointed but I'll be ok

Love and light your way ♡
I hope we both get sticky babies soon
Hugs

Aww thanks so much girls. Well I was fully expecting AF yesterday at 12dpo my luteal phase has been short since my right tube was removed and I've had spot on 28 day cycle, but she's no where to be seen. Im 13dpo today test is still bfn I did have a spot of brown this am. BUT ON THE GOOD NOTE, my luteal phase is longer which I'm happy about I always had a 13-14 luteal phase so thats something

I still see the faintest of lines on the new test but it is lighter,I’m so sorry :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->