I'm back, 8 dpo faint line on frRR and wondfo? UPDATE: bfp today?!

So wait...I’m confused...did you ever start bleeding? Your post from 9 days ago said temps dropped and tests were fainter but opk’s darker. I’m so confused lol
I already bled. The positive tests I had were residual hcg from my early loss ;( not from a new pregnancy

So wait...I’m confused...did you ever start bleeding? Your post from 9 days ago said temps dropped and tests were fainter but opk’s darker. I’m so confused lol
Oh and forgot to add, I ended up ovulating about 2 or 3 days after levels hit 0 and my tests were already fully negatives. It was residual hcg not new hcg that's why my tests never got darker ;(

i took a cheapie wondfo tonight and got a faint positive in 2 minutes but its pretty faint here in pic. probably wont even show but in person its very there and dried darker! it was negative yesterday at 7dpo and this morning it was negative with no evap at all when the first response was clearly but faintly positive. im just shocked its now showing a line 6 hours later.

one normal and one cropped for closer look.

70644457_920163761674665_6575272283642789888_n.jpg 70644457_920163761674665_6575272283642789888_n.png

I see vf lines on both test brands. Fx this is it for you!

thanks for looking

its very clear in person, however, my cheapie dipsticks like clinical guard and wondfo are barely showing anything. like, they were such a faint but clear pink positive the night of 8 dpo and nothing progressed since on either wondfo or clinical! so i dont think this will be a pregnancy afterall. ;( i am just 10 dpo now but i can't find any positive stories on slow progression ending well. in the past all my healthy pregnancies had positive digitals at 9 dpo. im just used to fast progression. i mean its possible it could go into a better direction from here but nothing looks great yet. no dark lines.

my FRRR is showing an easier to see line than my FRER is today. FRER was very there yesterday but today is barely there if anything while FRRR looks a tad darker today. its confusing. i also tested them with different urine samples this morning so that could be it. opks suddenly darkened today they were very light up until then. time will tell. -sigh-

thanks im starting to :D i think i just test bad in the mornings. this afternoon i tested with my dipsticks and got really faint positives! i just hope they get blazing eventually

ill either update that my period came or a pic of a + digital whichever happens first

So my opks got suddenly dark tonight. Like they are actually positive!!! They werent anywhere near dark or positive even 2 days ago when I had my first faint positives (night of 8 dpo). Now all of my test brands I take have positives but are super faint/after 5 mins on the less sensitive and the sensitive ones show faint + in 1 to 3 mins tops.

But I'm worried. And overthinking I guess. But my question is. I thought my tests would be dark by now or more visible at least if they started at 8 dpo? They were nonexistent yesterday 9 dpo then tonight 10 dpo more brands are showing something visible but still super faint. Also, I did rule out diluted urine samples.

Any similar experiences? And I had a "implantation cramp" way high and to the right which felt like it was far from my uterus at about 6 and again at 7 dpo and the next night is when I had positives on wondfo but they were negative all day 9 dpo. If anyone had an ectopic, can you relay me what your "implantation" cramping location was approximately? I'm totally overthinking at this point but curious and worried and want to know what others experienced

been getting faint lines this morning. period due on monday. this is after time limit but test is still wet and the faint positives are sooooo faint but they show in about 2-3 mins, today's difference is they are drying more noticeable
x01bXLNIvVBm0qC1pHgXPrGf5ZBwKmaVr_lg.jpg.pagespeed.ic.M1tulqOcqp.webp

So this is my last test. Wish I had more for progression. Heres pic at 7 second mark (because I saw positive line as soon as dye touched it) and heres at 5 min mark. Still faint though. . And heres my chart for today. Period due in 2 days

20190928_085506.jpg 20190928_110647.jpg 20190928_111148.jpg

Bfp congratulations,that’s my bfp at 12dpo with all three pregnancies,it’s very clear and pink xx

Bfp congratulations,that’s my bfp at 12dpo with all three pregnancies,it’s very clear and pink xx
thankyou!
im 13 dpo today! i always got mine at 8 dpo but this time around is much later i got a line like this. it worries me its later on than my other babies' were but temps are still up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->