I'm back again.... But do you reckon I missed my chance???

picklepot

Reaction score
Hi ladies xx
I have just posted this in the TTC board but thought I would check here too as I am now in my TWW at 5dpo!! Eeeek!!

I hope your current cycle of ttc is going well xx

I just wanted to ask your thoughts..... I use a cbfm and the first time I ever used it I conceived four years ago.... This time round has been harder as hubby now works perm nights

Anyway.... This month after a few months of no peak, I FINALLY got another peak (yay).
OH and I :sex: 3(or 4 days.... It was early hours of day 3) prior to my peak reading and then on the 2nd day of my peak.... Did I miss my chance as only :sex: a few days before and then a day after first peak reading or have I got as good a chance as any?
I guess I'd love to hear from anyone who only :sex: a couple of times in their fertile window and still got their magical :bfp: ???

Baby dust to you all xxx and happy Christmas xxx

Wb! When you say second day are you testing in the afternoon as well? I get my peak in the afternoon. So my last bfp I DTD two and three days before my first peak (three days from O) and on the night after (O night). I also tend to O late evening/early morning so really DTD O-4.5, 0-3.5, and O. Hope that helps! Gl!

Wb! When you say second day are you testing in the afternoon as well? I get my peak in the afternoon. So my last bfp I DTD two and three days before my first peak (three days from O) and on the night after (O night). I also tend to O late evening/early morning so really DTD O-4.5, 0-3.5, and O. Hope that helps! Gl!

Thank you Dobby and congratulations xxx

I test with my monitor in the AM.
We bd on high reading in early hours of 18th then I got my first peak in AM of 21st. Second high peak was 22nd am and we bd that night X
I think monitor gives first peak just before ov but not sure xx

It should. You might consider getting some cheap opks/ testing twice to three times after you get your high reading. Most women actually start surging in the afternoon then get to the peak of their surge the following day. In any case, I think your timing is great so FXed and baby dust!

Oh gosh I hope so!! Fingers crossed I won't need anymore opk's but will def do that if I don't have a sticky this month X

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"